Matches like this...

Play Mode Discussion
Are why you don't insta-concede just because a Hunter manages to curve out for the first couple turns.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/XQo7knKhnULWc2TorcUGnj

Epic Healadin comeback is epic. The Hunter despair is real.
Decklist?
Good game, friend! :}
01/14/2019 03:47 PMPosted by SweetTexas77
Decklist?
### Light is Might
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Bloodclaw
# 1x (1) Righteous Protector
# 1x (2) Crystalsmith Kangor
# 2x (2) Crystology
# 2x (2) Equality
# 2x (2) Flash of Light
# 2x (2) Lesser Pearl Spellstone
# 2x (2) Soup Vendor
# 1x (3) High Priest Thekal
# 1x (4) Blessing of Kings
# 2x (4) Chillblade Champion
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 2x (4) Corpsetaker
# 1x (4) The Glass Knight
# 1x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 2x (4) Zandalari Templar
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (9) Uther of the Ebon Blade
#
AAECAZ8FCM8GrwfjywKO0wLr9wL9+wKggAPOhwML3AP0BYjHAvfQAvbSApboAtn+AuyGA9CKA9KKA8OdAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
I can actually make this deck! Only missing glass knight. Probably not going to craft him, but how good is he?
I like when i can use a card that destroys someone's strategy so they are forced to concede even at full health and armor. This does not relate to hunter, but some other heroes.
01/14/2019 05:22 PMPosted by SweetTexas77
I can actually make this deck! Only missing glass knight. Probably not going to craft him, but how good is he?
He's definitely good and can be a monster if he doesn't get removed on the turn you play him, but if you don't have him I'd just toss in a second Truesilver Champion.
Well done my friend.
Healadin is life right now I’ve been having mixed success but 100% fun
I would love to try that deck but the thought of OTK decks and control priests gives me the dread. Plus, I am missing Kangor and Glass knight. The meta is not ideal for healadin but beating up tier-1 decks sure gives the fun.
01/14/2019 06:52 PMPosted by LiptonTea
I would love to try that deck but the thought of OTK decks and control priests gives me the dread. Plus, I am missing Kangor and Glass knight. The meta is not ideal for healadin but beating up tier-1 decks sure gives the fun.
Control Priests can be rough, but I've won quite a few matches VS OTK decks provided they don't draw into *all* of their removal first.
Well played! Really like that deck! :D
you had a good curve
and he had a dead highmane in his hand the whole time

idk what that proves

try beating cube hunter with that deck
01/15/2019 03:58 AMPosted by McDowell
you had a good curve
and he had a dead highmane in his hand the whole time

idk what that proves

Will one that starts with Egg and Play Dead in his opening hand work? Because I'm pretty sure that's also been quoted as unbeatable "insta-concede" material as well.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/at5zBHYYn3cUV7UbP4rJwK
i'm not saying the deck can't be beaten. any deck can beat any deck if he doesn't get the chance to even play cube. i meant beat it reliably.
01/15/2019 03:58 AMPosted by McDowell

You made me figure something out

wardruuuum cut out 1× crystology and run at least one silence pleeease
01/15/2019 06:30 AMPosted by McDowell
i'm not saying the deck can't be beaten. any deck can beat any deck if he doesn't get the chance to even play cube. i meant beat it reliably.
At what point did I claim this deck was for getting to Legend or walking all over other Tier 1 decks?

The thread was created because I see so many folks on here over and over claim that "Hunter just curves 1 drop > 2 drop and its over!! Egg + early activator = autoloss!!" So instead, maybe if folks actually played out their matches instead of getting tilted at a good opening their winrate might be better than they think.

01/15/2019 06:37 AMPosted by blackveiled

You made me figure something out wardruuuum cut out 1× crystology and run at least one silence pleeease
It would probably help the matchup a fair bit lol.
Playing paladin spellstone is like whipping out the balls and just slapping face going oh yah well Im literally busting a nut on ur face. Wut up? Most the time u just end up with sore balls and a loss but times u win with monster balls TKO r worth it. Am I right?