Last brawl spot on

Tavern Brawl Discussion
That last brawl exemplified what makes this game fun - the randomness!

I had so much fun with the silliness. One of my favourite brawls. I also really have fun with the one where you cast a spell and a random minion with the same mana cost appears.

When I play a tavern brawl, I want to just click a button and have a fun game. I don't want to have to worry about making a deck. That is for competitive games.
01/21/2019 10:15 AMPosted by Laurasia

I had so much fun with the silliness. One of my favourite brawls. I also really have fun with the one where you cast a spell and a random minion with the same mana cost appears.

When I play a tavern brawl, I want to just click a button and have a fun game. I don't want to have to worry about making a deck. That is for competitive games.

This. So much this.
01/21/2019 10:15 AMPosted by Laurasia

This quote is not from the most recent brawl, but is exactly why I keep suggesting they give us access to a Tavern Brawl Vault. We all have different things we like about the brawls, so why not let us replay those favorite formats with our friends (even if we don't earn gold from it)?