Big priest needs a nerf in wild.

Play Mode Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAnRDdK0kw

good points, agree with it wholeheartedly, thoughts?
Wild is wild and the devs should not be wasting their time or resources on it period. That is what standard is for. Wild is where the stupid OP cards go to die.
Although I am in agreement for that nerf because it will open up more decks in Wild but...

you went asking for a hunters nerf to Priest nerf. What gives?
01/27/2019 08:38 PMPosted by dawgiestyle
Although I am in agreement for that nerf because it will open up more decks in Wild but...

you went asking for a hunters nerf to Priest nerf. What gives?
I play both formats?
I have played against Big Priest about every other game in Ranked Wild, it needs to be addressed.

Too few counter-plays to their vast number of power-plays.

Hearthstone is a game of plays and counter-plays, there's too few counter-plays to the deck.
Yes. That deck should get the Warsong Treatment and not because its Unbeatable or the most OP thing in the game but because every time you see that deck its a FeelsBadMan Momemnt because somehow they always seem to have the Barnes on curve and Highroll. Much like when Unstable Portal was New and had the same kind of highroll before much more broken power creep combos and better defensive tools were introduced. Nobody wants to play against bull!@#$ Highroll RNG that has very few answers. Which is much different than losing to Agro nut Draw RNG as often that is paired with drawing no early game or board clear on the other side of the board AKA counter plays.