priest is nonsense

Play Mode Discussion
Take my last game as an example.First 4 turns all he does is play AOE damage spells thats all he plays.Ok got him down to 10 health anyway.Then he summons a 5/5 copy of a minion in his deck so ofcourse its obsidian statue what else can it possible be.

So I killed it then he simply resurrects it!This class is stupidy incarnate.No wonder when the question was asked which is your least favuirite class everyone said priest.

Not hunter not paladin PRIEST!

And wild is teeming with priest.Priest,priest and more priest

Nerf priest!
No offense but you are not being HappyFeet but more like UnhappyFeet.

Guess all these classes you complaining about over the last couple of days beat you up and you come here to cry.... All I have to say is get over it Priest are fine.
01/28/2019 05:49 AMPosted by Krickett1
No offense but you are not being HappyFeet but more like UnhappyFeet.

Guess all these classes you complaining about over the last couple of days beat you up and you come here to cry.... All I have to say is get over it Priest are fine.

Rally my walock brothers!Lets demand that they nerf evil priest into the ground.Nerf the 6 or 7 diffrint AOE damage spells they have.Nerf the resurrect mecanic.Let the ground shake with our feet as we storm the blizzard offices somewhere in america waving banners that say things like Down with evil priest.

Let evil priest retreat into the shadow and may the warlock brotherhood previal.I go drink
01/28/2019 05:59 AMPosted by HappyFeet
I go drink
Suddenly...... I think I understand.
The irony being that Warlock has more AoE than anybody and their favorite trick is *surprise* to resurrect their giant multi-taunt over and over.
All the spells and OTK, nice right?
01/28/2019 06:07 AMPosted by Slickriptide
The irony being that Warlock has more AoE than anybody and their favorite trick is *surprise* to resurrect their giant multi-taunt over and over.

I dont understand.warlock does not resurrect things what are you talking about?
01/28/2019 07:12 AMPosted by HappyFeet

So then the AoE is okay as long as there are no resurrection effects?

Warlock can resurrect demons using Bloodreaver Gul’dan.
He’s like a less literate Hailfail.
01/28/2019 05:44 AMPosted by HappyFeet
No wonder when the question was asked which is your least favuirite class everyone said priest.

It's been that way since BETA. Resurrect is only one of many annoying mechanics that people dislike, lol

I mean if you ignore a key card that literally enables an entire strong archetype in both Standard and Wild sure... we can say Warlock doesn't resurrect things >.>
Take my last game as an example.First 4 turns all he does is play AOE damage spells thats all he plays.Ok got him down to 10 health anyway.Then he summons a 5/5 copy of a minion in his deck so ofcourse its obsidian statue what else can it possible be.

So I killed it then he simply resurrects it!This class is stupidy incarnate.No wonder when the question was asked which is your least favuirite class everyone said priest.

Nerf priest!

At this point, can we just put you in a room with HailFall and see which one comes out after the ensuing deathmatch?
I vanquised an evil priest in battle alas it was one of the weaker fiends.But this is the second one of the creatures I slayed today.See they are quit kill able
01/28/2019 09:38 AMPosted by Morthasa

Nerf priest!

At this point, can we just put you in a room with HailFall and see which one comes out after the ensuing deathmatch?
I wish lol.

Really?
01/28/2019 05:44 AMPosted by HappyFeet

wild and standard

I had the un-holy experience of fighting against 5 priests on a row today, won just one game, nice! guys at the discord server know how much salt I regurgitated everywhere
Nerf psychic scream to 8 mana and I'm satisfied.

Claims as warlock player but does not know how warlocks resurrect "giant multi-taunt". FeelsBadMan
I played another Big Priest in Wild at Rank 15, named HappyFeet.
Wonder if that was OP.
01/29/2019 04:39 AMPosted by Systemworks
I played another Big Priest in Wild at Rank 15, named HappyFeet.
Wonder if that was OP.

ha I will never reach rank 15 because to progress in this game you have to sell your soul to the devil and play one of the evil classes(hunter.priest and paladin)

I play the most honurable class their is the divine warlock although warrior is very honurable too