42 armor gained in 3 turns by toggwaggle druid

Play Mode Discussion
Dude drew his entire deck by turn 9, gained 42 armor from turn 6 to 9 when I had him down to 2 health on turn 6.

This game is so amazingly terrible.
Show proof.
Druid is stupid comebacks: the class
Are you surprised?
01/12/2019 02:02 PMPosted by AnimeFood
Show proof.

Easy:

turn 7 he used branching paths for 12 and Oaken summons for 18 armor total.
turn 8 he used 2 ferocious howls for 19 armor total and 1 earthen scale for 5.

it was actually 2 turns he gained 42 armor.

AND i'm fairly sure it was 45 total as he ran Barkskins, giving 3 armor and 3hp to a minion for 1 mana.

Toggwaggle with all it's 0 and 1 cost druid cards is ridiculous. Worse than any version of miracle rogue ever made.
Are you a noob? If so that is fine. The druid could have 200 armor, and I would easily beat him with one of my top decks. I rather warrior or druid get lots of armor since that is a poor play style that can easily be beaten.
They already nerfed the ramp on the druid what more do you want? :(
Togwaggle Druid is only a thing in pocket metas where the greed has gone insane and aggro isn’t in large quantities.
01/12/2019 01:50 PMPosted by Smitty
Dude drew his entire deck by turn 9, gained 42 armor from turn 6 to 9 when I had him down to 2 health on turn 6.

Yes druid is overpowered right now :P. Its not like he sees almost 0 play.
a druid complain which isnt a necrobump ? what ?
01/13/2019 06:11 AMPosted by Boreas
a druid complain which isnt a necrobump ? what ?

Lot's of babies on this forum. Whatever they lose to, it's not there fault and Blizzard should nerf something or they going to cry.
01/12/2019 01:50 PMPosted by Smitty

What happened to the minions you should have had on the board?