How am I suppose to deal with that?

Play Mode Discussion
First he plays the dinosaur egg ok.So I kill it otherwise he just play dead it and then he has a dinosaur egg as well as a dinonasaur.

Then he plays cube nonsense ok.Then he plays that 2 cost card that triggers all death rattle minions death rattles ok.So now he has cube and 2 dinosaurs ok.

In the same turn he plays play dead.Now he has 4 dinosaurs and still have the cube nonsense.How am I suppose to deal with that?If I play catalysm and discard my hand and kill all minions he will still have 2 dinosaurs left.

Its seems to me cube nonsense will just be put in a box aka wild and forgotten about.let all the wild players deal with cube nonsense for years.

Dont seem right to me
Depends on your strat and how the game's developed until that turn.

Aggro? Oftentimes, you can afford to ignore it. Sometimes you silence it.

Control? Kill it, but not via silence.

Combo? Very variable.
The counter is find mouse pointer. Hit the gear on button right. Find the concede in middle of screen. Hit the concede and ignore opponents emotes. You are the real winner here.
To expand a little bit; if you're i.e. evenlock or big spell mage, aim to have a 2/2 or 3/2 on the board when the egg lands. There are exceptions to this, but in general this is a fine guideline.

If you lack a minion, use i.e. Wrath if you're druid. However, if you lack a plan and means to deal with the 5/5 that comes out of it within the next 2 turns, it may be better to wait and see if they actually have any activators.

As aggro, you want to go as wide as possible, while keeping some, preferably most, of your minions outside of turn 6 Rexxar's kill shot -range.
Silence effects would quickly deal with the eggs before they become dinosaurs as well as mitigate cubes when they land. Other than that, building your own boardstate is your best defense against aggressive/DR builds.
01/15/2019 02:41 PMPosted by InfinityMin1
Silence effects would quickly deal with the eggs before they become dinosaurs as well as mitigate cubes when they land. Other than that, building your own boardstate is your best defense against aggressive/DR builds.

In general, you don't want to use silence on the eggs most of the time. Unless you're aggro, and even then it's very debatable. If you can push / flood fast enough, you'd rather have a silence for Grizzly when going for the last push.

As control, you definitely don't want to silence it, as you'll be having 2 - 3 silences at most, and all better used later in the game.

As long as you're not marching on empty board against DR hunter, you have options.
01/15/2019 02:48 PMPosted by EBSnike

In general, you don't want to use silence on the eggs most of the time. Unless you're aggro, and even then it's very debatable. If you can push / flood fast enough, you'd rather have a silence for Grizzly when going for the last push.

As control, you definitely don't want to silence it, as you'll be having 2 - 3 silences at most, and all better used later in the game.

As long as you're not marching on empty board against DR hunter, you have options.

silencing the cube before clearing though seems like a viable choice, at least as far as I understand the match up.
01/15/2019 02:48 PMPosted by EBSnike

[/quote]

I second this. Usually I keep my silence for the cube, unless I don't have a good curve in the next few turns and I need the tempo to generate the board.

The issue I have with Deathrattle hunter is that it is only a small portion of the overall hunter presence. If I build a deck to counter death rattle I will end up worse off against other decks. If death rattle hunter has a good curve and turn 3 egg, it's just bad luck. Move on to the next game.
01/15/2019 03:20 PMPosted by LiptonTea
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I second this. Usually I keep my silence for the cube, unless I don't have a good curve in the next few turns and I need the tempo to generate the board.

The issue I have with Deathrattle hunter is that it is only a small portion of the overall hunter presence. If I build a deck to counter death rattle I will end up worse off against other decks. If death rattle hunter has a good curve and turn 3 egg, it's just bad luck. Move on to the next game.

I think hybrid hunter's stronger than DR hunter, and its growing popularity has in turn made spell hunter stronger.