Not enough cards for 12/9 Brawl

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Could only make a totally gimped deck for any class this week. Don't own any of the old sets. Maybe half if that of the new.

0 - 4
Cant play this week.

Oh Well.
Same here. I decided to just slap all Magnetic minions I have in a deck and hope eventually I'd run into someone with a slow start. It worked! A great deal because my Druid opponent forgot to attack my Spring Rocket after using the Hero Power, allowing me to power it up.

Here's the pathetic deck I used (using terrible cards like Ravencaller, Paragon of Light with only 2 buff cards, Bellringer Sentry with only 2 Secrets that are both the same, etc...), maybe it gives you an idea:

Class: Paladin
2x Autodefense Matrix
2x Faithful Lumi
2x Glow-Tron
2x Skaterbot
1x Crystology
2x Sound the Bells!
2x Bronze Gatekeeper
1x Paragon of Light
2x Ravencaller
1x Spring Rocket
1x Bellringer Sentry
1x Replicating Menace
1x Weaponized Pinata
1x Holomancer
2x Mechano-Egg (I expected this to be the star and this was the reason I picked Paladin, but in my victory game it did literally nothing)
1x Rotten Applebaum
1x Wargear
2x Arcane Dynamo (to hope for Spikeridged Steed)
2x Missile Launcher
1x Deranged Doctor
01/09/2019 01:03 PMPosted by Zuljinisop
Could only make a totally gimped deck for any class this week. Don't own any of the old sets. Maybe half if that of the new.

0 - 4
Cant play this week.

Oh Well.

I'm, in the same boat. Of course 5 tries and every opponent has had legendary card back. So much fun...
This brawl is definitely geared towards older players since the strongest cards are from GvG. Blizz is pushing their wild bundle.

But you can still win even if you just have the later expansions. It might take a few games but you'll get one. I believe players get put into another pool once they hit 10 wins or so. The result is that you'll eventually get paired with another *newer* player. Hang in there.
All you need is GnG, Boomsday and Warrior class.

Ez wins.

Alright, you also need Countess.
I challenged a friend who just let me win so I could get the reward. :p
Because, I also have very little from these sets.