I don't get it

Arena Discussion
I played 3 Arena runs today and I just don't understand it.

In all 3 i get a mess of chatic cards that have very little synergy with each other and only 1 single Legendary 0 epics.

While all 3 of my opponents are playing decks that look like they themselves put together. Perfect synergy cards, perfect draw i just don't get how this is random in any way shape or form.....

Perhaps it is the matching system trying to force me to spend money, but that will never happen i don't spend money on games period.
01/17/2019 06:15 AMPosted by Krickett1
Perhaps it is the matching system trying to force me to spend money
No.
It is probably a combination of:
- Opponents doing a better job of picking flexible cards at the start of the draft so they can find synergies later;
- Opponents doing a better job of looking at the cards they get and finding less obvious synergies;
- Opponents doing a better job of using the mulligan and the early turns to draw the cards they need to enabl synergies; and
- Opponents having more luck / you haveing bad luck in these runs.

I have played over 500 runs in the last few years. Some runs I had an insanely lucky draft, Some times the draft felt worse then being bludgeoned with a mace. Most of the times, it was somewhere in between these extremes.

I have never spent money on this game so my luck didn't change because of that. It changed for the simple reason that that is how random works.