Budget Decks

Play Mode Discussion
I'm a new player and I want to know if anyone has a good idea for a low cost deck. ( I only have 4050 Arcane dust and i dont feel like disenchanting my Deathstalker Rexxar)
What class?
Any Aggro or MR list topped off with Rexxar should serve you fine. You can also run a hybrid Aggro/Secret list with a few hundred dust investment into Secrets and the Spellstones.

If you wanna go a different route from Hunter, I'd recommend crafting Baku - will likely stay a meta defining card post the April rotation, and Leeroy - Classic, permanent fixture in Aggro and Tempo decks.
From Hsreplay.net

57% win rate over 150k sample games.

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (1) Timber Wolf
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (1) Dire Mole
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 1x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
#
AAECAR8EuwXbCYbTAsn4Ag2NAagCtQPeBJcI7QmBCo7DAt3SAuHjAovlAqCFA6SIAwA=
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/decks/ZnflhvO2w1Ejh0prxNNlSd/
https://www.google.com/search?q=old+guardian&oq=ol&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39l2j0.1988j0j9&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#scso=_IKRBXKOqDruAur4PndCUoA85:0.3333435058594.666666984558105

He has done a good series of videos the las few weeks on budgetdecks

What really good is he talks also about how to upgrade them
WHAT CLASS?!?!
Secret Hunter, Midrange Hunter or Hybrid Hunter are all good decks that don't cost to much dust (and synergize with your Rexxar).
The only other legendary you'd need is Zul'jin (and the decks can still work without him, even though they are weaker).
aside from midrange hunter, most of the baku decks are really cheap, odd pally, odd rogue and odd hunter.