I you could buff one card what would it be?

Play Mode Discussion
I would buff stump to a -5 mana so I could combo him on turn 1 with 2 babies and a red man then I could beat evilman227 and watch him die!! Then my stump deck could rule the world, hahahahahahahahaha. Plz Bliz buff stump and nerf evilman227. So you agree with me? What card would you BUFF? Would you nerf evilman227?
Mana Wyrm.
01/18/2019 10:14 AMPosted by Lyrist
Mana Wyrm.

You want to buff the OP counter to stump, SHAME ON YOU, evilman227 supporter. >:(
WhizBang!
Sparkleflit could definitely use a buff, especially with the rotation coming up.
Illidan or hogger 2 og cards and wow characters that have cool flavor but just aren't impactful enough to put in a deck, getting them of RNG can be pretty fun but that only happens once in a blue moon.
@OP, i'm looking for good stump Deck but nobody know. I look youtube I look hearthpwn,but no good stump deck! So i ask OP do you know good stump deck? I wanna make legendary!!!
Millhouse.

It should be your opponents NEXT spell is reduced by 5
I would like to see a Buff on Jaraxxus.

Some other good Candidates that could need a buff: Duskfallen Aviana and Nozdormu.
Shudderwock
01/18/2019 11:02 AMPosted by Pißwasser

Some other good Candidates that could need a buff: Duskfallen Aviana and Nozdormu.

Jaraxxus seems like a good fit for a buff aswell yeah, the 15 hp thing is to dangerous in a meta like this.
But he can quickly decide a game tho a 6-6 every turn is pretty strong.
Warsong Comander make it a 2/4 at least like the other 3 mana class cards that buff things IE Leokk or Warhorse Trainer.
id give runespear an extra attack or 2.
I would like to see a buff to Corrupted Seer. It's so weak compared to Primodrial Drake. Maybe make it a 5 cost down from 6 and give it +1 HP.
for giggles I will make a fun Shadowreaper anduin adternative card, downvote if you have no sense of fun!

Cosmetic
would change your current hero to a dk even if you changed to a different hero/class.

Battlecry
silence / destroy a target minion, summon a ghoul.

Passive
ghouls have Overkill, excess damage is done in healing to your hero.

Hero power
target: deal 2 damage, if the target dies summon a ghoul.(no refresh)

Ghoul
copies original card base stats but excludes other effects

sort of like jaina but you have to think to get healing, can't really get the healing and the free minion you have to choose when trading!
I would buff tess greymane and spectral cutlass so they could actually work against other rogues for the occasional mirror matches.
Mana Wyrm
Blade Flurry.
01/18/2019 11:02 AMPosted by Pißwasser

*Upvotes into oblivion*
mayor nogenfogger. make him truly random by allowing minions to attack friendly characters ala mass hysteria. spells would probably still need to obey targeting rules but make him the meme he his worthy of