I you could buff one card what would it be?

Play Mode Discussion
Witch Cauldron, same cost, Whenever a friendly minions dies discover a shaman spell.
Alarm-o-bot. Give him +1 or +2 attack. Or make him 2 Mana.
That way he wouldn't be such a gamble to play.
I'd like to see Varian Wrynn rebooted. He's probably the coolest Warrior legendary (after Iron Juggernaut ofc), has epic entrance music, I think he has also relevance in Warcraft lore or something.
His Battlecry should draw three cards and summon copies of any drawn minion. It's a fair effect for a 10 mana 7/7, isn't it? Compare it with a Zul'jin refilling the board to madness
01/26/2019 03:41 PMPosted by Urza
Witch Cauldron, same cost, Whenever a friendly minions dies discover a shaman spell.

Some would say, it could be somehow difficult to implement the possibility to Discover during your opponent's turn

But leaving that alone I say, HOW DARE YOU? CAULDRON IS ALREADY PERFECT ;)
01/27/2019 02:23 AMPosted by blackveiled
I'd like to see Varian Wrynn rebooted. He's probably the coolest Warrior legendary (after Iron Juggernaut ofc), has epic entrance music, I think he has also relevance in Warcraft lore or something.
His Battlecry should draw three cards and summon copies of any drawn minion. It's a fair effect for a 10 mana 7/7, isn't it? Compare it with a Zul'jin refilling the board to madness

Yeah I think he's Anduins father.
Silverback Patriarch. Make it a 3 mana 1/5 taunt beast. I know that's kinda on the verge of being overpowered, but I think he deserves it
Non-ramp Druid classic cards
deathstalker rexxar is in need of a huge buff hunter rarely gets seen in play this meta
Millhouse Manastorm
2 mana 4/4
Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (0) next turn. Your spells cost (0) your next turn.

Now people have legit reason to shoot themselves in the foot :D
01/27/2019 07:18 PMPosted by SuperCuddles
Silverback Patriarch. Make it a 3 mana 1/5 taunt beast. I know that's kinda on the verge of being overpowered, but I think he deserves it

It would be an Upgradeable Framebot statline with Taunt, so why not? Would be just fine
Patches.

That card desperately needs back its old voice line...
01/28/2019 11:10 AMPosted by blackveiled
01/27/2019 07:18 PMPosted by SuperCuddles

It would be an Upgradeable Framebot statline with Taunt, so why not? Would be just fine

Wow, I didn't know Upgradeable Framebot cost 3 Mana. That's crazy, nevermind, keep Silverback as a 1/4
01/26/2019 02:28 PMPosted by EBSnike
Blade Flurry.

Second it no face damage thoug
01/28/2019 01:40 PMPosted by Anucksunamun
01/28/2019 11:10 AMPosted by blackveiled

Wow, I didn't know Upgradeable Framebot cost 3 Mana. That's crazy, nevermind, keep Silverback as a 1/4

Upgradeable framebot costs 2. Bronze gatekeeper, however, is a 3 mana 1/5 mech with taunt, that also has magnetic.

1/5 patriarch would still see no play, as it's arguably worse than carrion grub - 3 mana 2/5 beast, which saw only occasional 1-of play in midrange hunter.