How good is Azalina?

Play Mode Discussion
Well, I have seen that at HCT, some guys are using this card in odd mage so I am considering craft it and see what happens. However, I would like to know about if it have a good performance in other decks and which were the reasons for using it :v
She is VERY good, it's hard to explain how good she is but what I can tell you is that I play her in my Odd Warrior Deck and in these control matchup's my deck doesn't have alot of fire power I mean it's Taunt Armor Up, but Azalina at the right moment in conjunction with the Armor Up gives me the advantage and eventually the win.

I'm very certain that I've won a few games just because of Azalina, but again I can't stress the importance of timing with her, which is also hard to gauge but if you play her enough you'll know what I mean.

I was playing against Discard Warlock and while it seems like it should be an easy win for me when cards are playing like Void Contact which destorys half my deck and he's just loading up on infinite "High Priestess Jeklik" doing an Azalina to get a set myself combined with a DK gave me the advantage and the win, where I would ordinary lose.

# 1x (1) Eternium Rover
# 2x (1) Omega Assembly
# 2x (1) Shield Slam
# 1x (3) Gluttonous Ooze
# 2x (3) Ironbeak Owl
# 2x (3) Mind Control Tech
# 2x (3) Reckless Flurry
# 2x (3) Shield Block
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 2x (5) Brawl
# 2x (5) Direhorn Hatchling
# 2x (5) Dyn-o-matic
# 2x (5) Faceless Manipulator
# 2x (5) Supercollider
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (7) Azalina Soulthief**
# 1x (7) Dr. Boom, Mad Genius
# 1x (9) Baku the Mooneater
Lol I thought that list was retired, that's the exact list for the pre-rastakhan odd warrior. I climbed a lot with that deck but abandoned it after rastakhan came out because I thought the dragon list was more viable but didn't feel like playing it.

In that deck in particular, azalina is completely necessary for the late game against a control opponent that knows what they're doing.
Azalina is especially good against players using death knights like FLJ and DSR.
At that point, you usually have a good bit of armour.
Then, using their control-/fatigue-wincondition against them almost guarantees you victory, since you still have potent removal and more overall health than them.

Also just filling up your hand, if in need of value, is great in general.
An often dead card against aggro decks, though.
Overrated card except to make druid azalina toggie deck then its bonkers.