We need Hearthstone for PS4/XBOX/SWITCH

Community Discussion
It would be amazing if we could play Hearthstone on console. I would really like to play it on my ps4 on my large TV. They should really consider this.
01/23/2019 05:22 AMPosted by DarkWizard
It would be amazing if we could play Hearthstone on console. I would really like to play it on my ps4 on my large TV. They should really consider this.

Why? Hearthstone will soon meet the fate of HotS because Activision's greed. Best to move on now and forget about this game.
I would love it to be on the switch. Blizzard alread put diablo3 on there, plus its a technically a hand-held console.
we really dont
yes please, a switch release would be great
I wish it were released on the PS store for free. I don't think that it is a problem to port it to console. On ps4 you can use the arrows or touch pad to move the cards around and press X to place it. It seems pretty simple to me and it would be a great idea in my opinion
01/23/2019 05:22 AMPosted by DarkWizard

It's very likely that D3 and OW only made it to consoles because Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo threw money at Activision to get those games on their individual platforms.

As far as HS being on Android & IOS, that's more a consequence of the game being (partially) designed as a mobile game and not having a mobile game on the two main mobile platforms is silly (at least if you want any money).

I'm not against Hearthstone being available on more platforms, but I don't expect the bean counters at Activision to give the OK unless they're promised a decent amount of money in return.
Nah
You might need it, but I don't.