Rng doesn't seem so random.

Arena Discussion
I've played this game since launch, primarily the arena. In the last year or so I feel like any type of rng I encounter I get the worst possible results while my opponents get the exact card they need for the current situation. I feel like my rng is set to worst possible outcome. I don't know if it attributed to me using real currency to purchase arenas or somehow I forgot how to play this game and I just suck.
Are you playing with a tracker that allows you to review your games?
Do you use any other method to accurately track all RNG influences on your games?
If yes, then I'd like to take a look at your data. If not, then I suspect that you are suffering from confirmation bias rather than from bad RNG.

Humans have terrible observation skills and even worse memory. We tend to only remember events that give us a severe emotional reaction (such as a loss due to bad RNG), and to notice events that confirm our theories better than those that contradict them. (Google for "confirmation bias" if you want to know more).

01/13/2019 05:52 PMPosted by mobbdeep
I don't know if it attributed to me using real currency to purchase arenas
Please go and have a chat with some of the many people here who also complain about rigged RNG and are blaming it on them NOT paying money. Should be an interesting discussion...

or somehow I forgot how to play this game and I just suck
That's hard to tell without first seeing you play a few games. Which brings me back to my original request to see some of your recorded games, if they are available.
By the way, you never mention your average run result. Based on your recorded data (or your gut feeling if no recorded data is available), what is your average arena result in the last year or so?
or somehow I forgot how to play this game and I just suck.

The Arena meta changes somewhat rapidly these days and I've found that you really need to adapt your draft for the meta or else you will tend to do quite badly. There's a huge difference in effective drafting style for the current meta as opposed to the one during the latter parts of Boomsday.
Real RNG doesn't exist in computers. It is technically impossible to make true random in a machine. But I doubt they are deliberately making YOUR personal RNG worse than your opponents, just to trigger you, haha. I feel like that as well sometimes, but yeah it's just life.

And about real RNG not existing in computer environments, its simple: computers only work with programs, which are a series of tasks created by someone. RNG in games generally uses a seed, like time of the day, and puts it into a complex mathematical equation to get varied results. To increase the randomness, some people use several different equations and different seed types to determine different equations and so on.

Some scientists found ways of making true random generation in computers, by using outside sources, like decaying radioactive elements. Some of these scientists have entire companies dedicated to true randomness and sell their "product" to cassinos and stuff. Pretty mindblowing.
You have to p4y blizzerd t3h M0nEy$ t2 Get gud Runs