Hunter - easy, no brain needed

Play Mode Discussion
The title says it all. Of course, brainless idiots will down vote, but their lack of intelligence is no concern of mine.
And what intellectually stimulating masterpiece are you piloting to glory?
I downvote.. butt have noo brain..

But i master the down vote!

*bro tap to all other brainless people who still mastered the down vote.. brainlessly
01/13/2019 05:40 AMPosted by Wardrum
And what intellectually stimulating masterpiece are you piloting to glory?

The only thinking man's deck is the one in the Chess boss battle. Everything else is for the mentally deficient [end sarcasm].
-Insert class- easy, no brain needed. Fixed. Hearthstone is not a difficult game to play but its difficult to play optimally at a high level. Try getting past rank 50 before you call everything brainless.
01/13/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Vukomanov
The title says it all. Of course, brainless idiots will down vote, but their lack of intelligence is no concern of mine.

You don't have hard class and easy one, you have better class cards in expansion, and worse ones. None of the classes are hard or easy, it's what cards you draw, and when you draw them. Like every card game thereis RNG. And it looks by the way you typed this (mad) that you play APM Priest
Look - these current Huntard decks are pretty auto-pilot. Its fine, it is what it is. Its the game we have right now. This isnt about "well what hard deck do you pilot?" type of thing. Its just stating a fact that these various Huntard decks that are littering the ladder right now are certainly "chimpanzee-friendly".

Sorry but thats the scoop.
01/13/2019 07:14 AMPosted by Mikey
Look - these current Huntard decks are pretty auto-pilot. Its fine, it is what it is. Its the game we have right now. This isnt about "well what hard deck do you pilot?" type of thing. Its just stating a fact that these various Huntard decks that are littering the ladder right now are certainly "chimpanzee-friendly".

Sorry but thats the scoop.
That gets said about every single aggressive deck that isn't tier 3 or worse.

*yawn*
Because guys, piloting Quest Priest is much much honorable and takes a lot of skill u know.
well yes, at r20 everything plays as autopilot because guys aren't as skilled, so no wonder you feel that way
01/13/2019 07:28 AMPosted by Path
Because guys, piloting Quest Priest is much much honorable and takes a lot of skill u know.

Heyheyhey dont go down that road!!

Leave my holy brothers in arms alone!!

This i say out of love!! Not that i maybe or maybe not play priest as a main.

*hides quest card behind his back..
01/13/2019 05:31 AMPosted by Vukomanov

“No brain needed” /\ prime candidate identified
Skill in Hs? What? This game requires Skill to play? I think just topdeck or pew mindblast pew mindblast pew and win the game does not require skill too. You just know how to kill opponent before he/she kills you.
01/13/2019 09:38 AMPosted by PCx
Skill in Hs? What? This game requires Skill to play?

Today I played a Jade Druid as Renolock (unfavorable). Currently, I'm not even running Geist.

My opponent kept both of their Poison Seeds in hand, waiting to wipe away my resurrects.
I still won (they misplayed their Fandral turn).

Okay, Renolock isn't a simple decklist. It's a sentient machine carrying my pintsized brain up across the ladder. Still, that guy is the living proof you need to roll up your sleeves even in your best matchups. There's no acting like a master chess champion if you have dust to craft Aya + Fandral + double UI + Malfurion DK + double branching paths and then you can't even pilot it.
Dear Hearthstone Forums

Hunter is brainless
Please nerf

Sincerely
Odd Paladin
01/13/2019 07:28 AMPosted by Path

Hakkar Quest Priest is our one true lord and savior, and everyone knows that.
Spam deathrattles. Play amara and seance. Play Amara and Zola. Play Anduin. Play Amara. Play Alex. Mind blast combo for 16. Win.

Wow. The brains involved here are Einstein level.
01/13/2019 02:31 PMPosted by Guldin
Spam deathrattles. Play amara and seance. Play Amara and Zola. Play Anduin. Play Amara. Play Alex. Mind blast combo for 16. Win.

Cut out mass hysteria, psy scream, the DK and the mind blast package
Run Feugen, Stalagg, Sneed's, Kel'thuzad, Rivendare and N'zoth instead

Now you have a REAL MAN's deck
01/14/2019 05:44 AMPosted by blackveiled
01/13/2019 02:31 PMPosted by Guldin

Cut out mass hysteria, psy scream, the DK and the mind blast package
Run Feugen, Stalagg, Sneed's, Kel'thuzad, Rivendare and N'zoth instead

Now you have a REAL MAN's deck

Haha. I can’t tell you how much time I spent trying to make Feugen and Stalag shenanigans work back in the day. Fun times.
If you stop being so angry all the time you'll be a happier person