Priest needs more resurrect and shadow essence/Barnes mechanics

Play Mode Discussion
Once rotation hits, rez priest will be completely dead. No servitude, spellstone, or shadow essence

Please print more resurrects like servitude and spellstone so priest retains it's ability to continually revive.

And in addition, please print something like Barnes or shadow essence again so big priest can get rolling reasonably soon.

Thanks a lot

Best, Hail
I usually agree with your nerf threads Hail, ironically. But you have to realize that the resurrection mechanic is one of the most annoying mechanics in the game because it makes killing minions not even matter.

Sorry if I don't agree with having to kill multiple Lich Kings in the same match, but it's crap, and you know it's crap.

It might be a worthwhile and decent card on it's own, say, in a midrange deck. But combo players take it and turn it into something degenerate, sadly. And i'd just rather that direction of Hearthstone already be over.
Is Resurrection Priest ever really dead, though?
Sure. And while you’re at it, let’s print another Carnivorous Cube card. Wouldn’t want Cubelock/DR Hunter not to be thing anymore!

And of course, we probably don’t want to lose out on Big Spell Mage, so let’s make sure to print something like Frost Lich Jains for mages.

That, plus the fact tha Baku/Genn decks are going to still be a thing means we can keep playing the game as intended: like it’s still 2018.
Every class is going to be hard pressed for a solid game plan because they all lose the complete broken DK's and all the support cards that have been in standard for WAY to long pushing out most cards from every other expansion created after 2017.
01/17/2019 10:15 PMPosted by Dallaen
Every class is going to be hard pressed for a solid game plan because they all lose the complete broken DK's and all the support cards that have been in standard for WAY to long pushing out most cards from every other expansion created after 2017.

None of Paladin's Plans change much. Odd paladin just Baku and 29 autofill Odd Cards is probably be good enough to be a tier 1 deck. Banker is still in so Holy Wrath OTK still works. No DK's needed for either of those Paladin decks.
01/17/2019 11:36 PMPosted by Shuyin

None of Paladin's Plans change much. Odd paladin just Baku and 29 autofill Odd Cards is probably be good enough to be a tier 1 deck. Banker is still in so Holy Wrath OTK still works. No DK's needed for either of those Paladin decks.

Odd Paladin is also not that good. Anything beyond pure combo can beat it fairly easily with good technical play. The problem is that so many players play against odd paladin badly. Uh BTW OTK Paladin loss of Uther is very significant. the healing that get from that single card is a VERY big deal.
01/17/2019 11:49 PMPosted by Dallaen

Odd Paladin is also not that good. Anything beyond pure combo can beat it fairly easily with good technical play. The problem is that so many players play against odd paladin badly.

I'm top 800 legend with Odd Paladin and agree. The deck is strong, but it gets blown out completely if the opponent plays well. It's very fragile actually. Lose initiative and lose the game. Probably why no one plays it at tournaments ever.
I wouldn't mind seeing the concept explored more if there were a true graveyard to access by the player and potentially interact with by the opponent. The ability to use that aspect of the game should come with the ability to defend against it properly; interaction is limited to rare, limited, and sometimes weak transformation effects, which exacerbates the issues of polarization said decks are likely to have. Such a paradigm shift would also serve to help control Big Priest in Wild. :}
Play Wild. Problem solved.

The whole point of rotation is to create new playstyles. There's no point in rotating if all you want is "the same stuff that just rotated out".
Whatever they print, I would like more synergy with the Cloning Gallery.

Maybe a Hakkar, Spirit, Gallery deck?
Whatever they print this year, I'll be building Witches' Cauldron decks with all classes anyways.
Tell the truth now... you re not really making these posts expecting upvotes. You just want to get downvoted
01/18/2019 06:16 AMPosted by TheChemist
Tell the truth now... you re not really making these posts expecting upvotes. You just want to get downvoted
Nope. I'm pretty sure this was just a mindless thread created to get attention. At least with his nerf threads he gets emotional. He at least tries to argue some. In this one, there is no heart at all, if you can call it that. That's how I felt when I first read this, just attention seeking.
This guy should seriously speak with his therapist.

yes, he has admitted he does this only for the attention, but is somewhat getting out of hand, whatever, just ignore him

01/18/2019 06:40 AMPosted by Reid666
This guy should seriously speak with his therapist.

I'm afraid his therapist might be more tired of him already than us on the boards...
While im sortof used to seeing HailFail posts daily by now. Why issnt this one banned by now?

It's sad, because sometimes Hail creates very decent threads, too.
01/18/2019 12:50 PMPosted by EBSnike

It's sad, because sometimes Hail creates very decent threads, too.

It’s not sad, because we have plenty of non trolls that make decent threads too. We are not so strapped for good posters that we have to be lamenting the antics of children who don’t get enough attention from their parents.

Actually don't.

When no one has a solid gameplan the definition of solid game plan is the same as a almost solid game plan.

Actually that is where the fear really comes because for genn and baku not turn this game into one that is defined by your hero power we need cards that are powerfull enough to consider over their cosistency.

And if the set of next year not does this we will have a really horrendous consequence where baku and genn dominance will go to the next level and make we feel like they did nothing past year compared to it.

In other words what balances genn and baku right now is our mammoth cards because they are powerfull enough to compete against their consistency.