This weeks brawl: Pay to Win

Tavern Brawl Discussion
Lets hear it for the company who loses the most stock in the shortest amount of time, out of touch, and hates new players! Love it I hope 2019 is as bad in the new year as 2018 is!
I understand that they're trying to promote the wild bundle with this brawl, but it really is a bad way to go about it. If that's the goal, letting people play with the old cards would be the smarter way to advertise them to people who weren't here for them the first time.
01/09/2019 03:43 PMPosted by Sprocket
I understand that they're trying to promote the wild bundle with this brawl, but it really is a bad way to go about it. If that's the goal, letting people play with the old cards would be the smarter way to advertise them to people who weren't here for them the first time.

Yep its just mech mage mech mage mech mage mech mage mech mage someone with every legendary mech mage mech mage mech mage

I hate this game
Don't need many Wild Cards to make an Odd Paladin for this Brawl. Pretty much just Quarter Master is all you need from wild as Odd Paladin Hero power from Baku is enough to solo most other decks. That's why this is a crappy Brawl not because its pay to win to sell the Wild Bundle. Its a 1 and done because its Just Odd Paladin so not much variation from what you see in Standard Constructed.
I'm actually enjoying this brawl and seeing what people are coming up with. Its very mech heavy but its like every class has its own mech theme with mixes of some clever even and odd decks. Shame that new players can't play it without dumping some dust or money.
01/09/2019 08:31 PMPosted by Shinv
I'm actually enjoying this brawl and seeing what people are coming up with. Its very mech heavy but its like every class has its own mech theme with mixes of some clever even and odd decks. Shame that new players can't play it without dumping some dust or money.

And Odd Paladin beats them all and that does not require much outside of what is already in standard and if you played any Paladin in the last 2 years you probably have the Wild cards missing for the deck.
I didn’t know Hearthstone was disguising itself as a charity.

The OP is going to be in for a rude awakening the morning of the rotation if they disenchanted/ skipped out on WW and BDP.
I enjoy these brawls as I have never disenchanted a single card from the old sets.

That said, odd pally can compete even without quartermaster. In the end, card draw determines a lot of games.
I absolutely adore this weeks brawl. Came up with a pretty sweet mech warrior that runs hob goblin. I really cant believe that through 50 or so games I have not seen a single opponent running hob gob... it works with magnetize so the creature gets buffed up before magnetizing, anyway heres the list:

1cc:
2X cogmaster
2X eternium rover
2X faithful lumi
2X mecharoo
2X skaterbot
2X warbot

2cc:
2X annoy o tron
2X galvanizer
2X mechwarper
1X microbot
2X upgradeable framebot

3cc:
2X bronze gatekeeper
2X hobgoblin

4CC:
2X jeeves

5CC:
1 Zilliax

7cc:
1X countess ashmoore
1X dr boom mad genius.

enjoy :P
01/11/2019 05:58 AMPosted by TOPdeckSKILZ
I absolutely adore this weeks brawl. Came up with a pretty sweet mech warrior that runs hob goblin. I really cant believe that through 50 or so games I have not seen a single opponent running hob gob... it works with magnetize so the creature gets buffed up before magnetizing, anyway heres the list:

1cc:
2X cogmaster
2X eternium rover
2X faithful lumi
2X mecharoo
2X skaterbot
2X warbot

2cc:
2X annoy o tron
2X galvanizer
2X mechwarper
1X microbot
2X upgradeable framebot

3cc:
2X bronze gatekeeper
2X hobgoblin

4CC:
2X jeeves

5CC:
1 Zilliax

7cc:
1X countess ashmoore
1X dr boom mad genius.

enjoy :P

Who has Zilliax? And Dr Boom Mad Genius? Another Feaster at the Famine table. Wondering why he/she loves winning vs against all the meek.
Zilliax is fire what are you talking about? And anyone who was playing at the time has Dr. Boom, it was in every single decklist at one point I think...