Infinite evolve value

Play Mode Discussion
Hey,

I have this idea for a shaman deck that uses kragwa the frog,evolve and shudderwock.
It can get near infinite value from 1 evolve. You play evolve at some point and play it 10 times. Next turn you play kragwa the frog and get say 5 evolves. You can then evolve another 50 times and after playing shudderwock you could again get 5-10 evolve cards for another 50 times evolving if you did play evolves the turn before shudder. You can always make a totem and evolve it up to a 9 mana minion,so you could get 10+ 9 mana minions from 1 card. (not counting kragwa and shudder)
You would also add some other spells to potentially copy with kragwa and later shudderwock and a few other shudderwock synergys.

Could this work in some way?
Kragwa the Frog is a good addition to Evolve Shaman. I don't think you need 50 Copies of Unstable Evolution, but it's possible to turn 1 Copy into 10 and that's plenty. Most of the time the game is decided before you can even use all Copies.

### Evolutionary
# Class: Shaman
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Evolve
# 2x (1) Unstable Evolution
# 1x (2) Devolve
# 2x (2) Flametongue Totem
# 2x (2) Jade Claws
# 2x (2) Primalfin Totem
# 2x (2) Totem Golem
# 2x (3) Lightning Storm
# 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
# 2x (4) Jade Lightning
# 2x (4) Jade Spirit
# 2x (5) Doppelgangster
# 1x (5) Elise the Trailblazer
# 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw
# 1x (6) Krag'wa, the Frog
# 2x (6) Thing from Below
# 1x (8) Hagatha the Witch
# 1x (9) Shudderwock
#
AAEBAaoIBpS9Ava9As/HAqfuAu/3AsGJAwyBBPUE8AeyFPqqAvuqAoe8As+8AtG8Avm/ApHBAt/pAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
I have a deck along those lines using Zentimo, Electra and a few other tricks but it doesn't use or need Shudderwock. Getting 4 or more UEs back to your hand from the froggy is usually enough to be going on with on its own.
Kibler was the first to use the Kraga evolve mechanics, the deck is very fun but you can't compete to really climb using it, I would say einrate is loeer than 50% in the current meta- but its sure is fun to play. (Remember the day when people pkayed HS for FUN?)
01/19/2019 06:23 AMPosted by TheGreatGoku
Kibler was the first to use the Kraga evolve mechanics, the deck is very fun but you can't compete to really climb using it, I would say einrate is loeer than 50% in the current meta- but its sure is fun to play. (Remember the day when people pkayed HS for FUN?)

...First? Hardly. His deck is quite good though.
01/19/2019 07:24 AMPosted by Mand
01/19/2019 06:23 AMPosted by TheGreatGoku

...First? Hardly. His deck is quite good though.

I've used the deck for an excess of 50 games, it had the worst winrate between the decks I tried playing (even shaman, cubelock, odd paladin)
While u r trying to evolove into something actually good the hunters have smorced u to 10. Bottom line it sux
I think Kripparian has a YouTube video where he plays a deck with this concept. Looked fun, but not competitive.
It's one of those decks where you try to achieve a low probability high impact objective.

The low probability means it probably will not be competitive.
However, the nature of these decks means the moment you pull it off...it's almost guaranteed to send your opponent to the forums with a "xxx needs a nerf" thread.
Well i did craft kragwa ( been wanting it since it came out i think its a great card overall) and i did play it a little bit and its fun indeed. I had a bit trouble getting good value from unstable evolution though ( playing standard) evolve gives much more value for less mana but unstable has a few upsides as well. Still looking for the best minions to use in my deck.

Kragwa+shudder can give a ton of value though,enough value to compete with rexxar i think. Its very fun card to play around with (kragwa) with the added benefit of shaman beeing the weakest class. Who doesnt like playing the underdog class,at least i do.

Will post a list once i refined it all a bit more. There are many routes you can take with kragwa and shudder,lots of things left to explore.
Good that it is working out for you although I don't particularly agree with Shaman being the weakest class.

I switched to Shaman as I cannot whatever I do get my go-to class of Rogue to be any use vs Odd Paly, Odd Rogue, Odd Shaman or any Hunter except Odd Hunter which just seems laughably rubbish as well lately.
I'm having a lot of fun with this atm. My deck does need some refining, it has 50%+ winrate in low ranks but it really depends on getting good clears early to be able to stall to get to the power turns. Against aggro you need Hagatha early for the spell generation.
It is not great but it is a lot of fun:
### weird bc/sw
# Class: Shaman
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (1) Blazing Invocation
# 1x (1) Earth Shock
# 1x (1) Lightning Bolt
# 1x (1) Unstable Evolution
# 1x (1) Voltaic Burst
# 1x (1) Witch's Apprentice
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 1x (2) Earthen Might
# 1x (2) Elementary Reaction
# 1x (2) Flametongue Totem
# 2x (2) Menacing Nimbus
# 1x (2) Omega Mind
# 1x (3) Haunting Visions
# 1x (3) Healing Rain
# 1x (3) Ironbeak Owl
# 2x (3) Lightning Storm
# 1x (3) Mind Control Tech
# 1x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 1x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Storm Chaser
# 1x (5) Bloodlust
# 2x (5) Volcano
# 1x (6) Fire Elemental
# 1x (6) Krag'wa, the Frog
# 1x (8) Hagatha the Witch
# 1x (9) Shudderwock
# 1x (11) Snowfury Giant
#
AAECAaoIGL0BogL5A94F/wWKB/AHkwmbwgKbywKNzgLz5wLf6QKn7gKW7wKw8AKz9wLv9wKJ+gLq+gKc/wKXgAOKhQPBiQMD9QTHwQKKgAMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone