Most hated decks in Hearthstone history

Play Mode Discussion
Which would you name as the most aggravating deck to play against ever in its respective meta?

Mine would be Mysterious Challenger Paladin. It always felt like you HAVE to be ahead by turn 6, otherwise Mysterious Challenger comes down and you're suddenly horribly behind. All the secrets were incredibly awkward to play around, even though you knew what they were going to be, very rarely could you trigger them in an order that's not enormously advantageous to the Mysterious Challenger.
Jade Druid
Big Priest
Pirate Warrior and the old Druid combo of Force of Nature.
After them, Naga Sea Witch decks and Star aligner Druid before the changes.
Shamanstone era Midrange Shaman.
Pre-nerf buzzard/unleash face hunter
Most Aggravating on the recieving end?

Midrange Overload Pirate Totem Shaman
Quest Rogue
Disconnect Priest

Pre-nerf Star Aligner Druid.

Pre-nerf Pirate Warrior

Any deck getting the God Hand(TM)
Jade Druid, Resurrect Priest, any OTK decks.

The list is actually bigger, but those are the one that are very frustrating to lose against.
everything that gets mentioned on these forums
jade druid, 100% horrible design it used to auto win against anything trying to be control

mysterious paladin, challenger was better stats/value than drboom and cost less!

any iteration of hunter specially spell and pre-nerf nax face hunter, I won a freeze mage and he friended to complain, only hunter makes a skilled calculated patient player like that RAGE.

any iteration of frost lich mage, dk hero sometimes wins a game all on its own.
Sunshine Hunter would probably be the most annoying to me as:
1) You were punished by an aggro deck for developing a board
2) I played Shaman so my hero power was LITERALLY detrimental

If we ignore beta decks I had to face, which was when Sunshine Hunter was a thing, I'd probably say Freeze Mage. While many of the decks above were better when Freeze Mage reached tier 2 status (BRM?) it was such an annoying deck as you could be locked frozen/locked for so many turns ><;
01/23/2019 04:39 AMPosted by Blasco
Which would you name as the most aggravating deck to play against ever in its respective meta?

Mine would be Mysterious Challenger Paladin. It always felt like you HAVE to be ahead by turn 6, otherwise Mysterious Challenger comes down and you're suddenly horribly behind. All the secrets were incredibly awkward to play around, even though you knew what they were going to be, very rarely could you trigger them in an order that's not enormously advantageous to the Mysterious Challenger.

You know, I'd agree with this. Turn 1 secret or strong sticky 1 drop like Argent Squire, Turn 2 Minibot, Turn 3 Muster, Turn 4 Shredder, Turn 5 Belcher, Turn 6 Challenger, Turn 7 Dr Boom, Turn 8 Tirion, If game wasn't basically over by that point (let alone on turn 6), then go ahead and divine favor your already largely thinned deck thanks to Dr. 6. It was truly the epitome of "curvestone" decks and if they went first and got their curve, there was basically nothing you could do about it. And call me crazy, but they got that perfect curve more often than not, adding to its infuriating-ness and feeling of powerlessness. It was a very consistent and obviously powerful deck, which is why we saw so many bots use it as well, which of course only makes someone angrier when a bot beats them.
Old school freeze mage. 10 turns of being able to do nothing followed by an unblockable ohko.
Classic set hunter was horrible too, play cards and you got hit with an almighty unleash the hounds.
Razakus priest
I’m pretty sure that you’ll end up getting whichever top deck from just about every time period with enough responses. To me, that’s not enough of a reason - people are always going to hate the thing they lose to most.

“Most hated” goes beyond simply win or lose, to things that are also unfun to play against, crushingly distort the available decks to play in the meta.

I’d like to amend my prior response and drop Jade Druid to #2. The ultimate winner should be:

Quest Rogue. The deck needs to not exist. Anywhere. Ever.
01/23/2019 09:32 AMPosted by Mand
I’d like to amend my prior response and drop Jade Druid to #2. The ultimate winner should be:

Quest Rogue. The deck needs to not exist. Anywhere. Ever.

Hmm yeah I think this might be it. Ooo peak Pirate warrior as well.
Undertaker Hunter.
Lot of green in that list it seems.

Including jades, lol.