Can we get an official update on the Hearthstone Forums' migration to Discourse, please?

Play Mode Discussion
Off topic: There is a nifty little ignore feature if you click the "down arrow" at the top right of a post. You'll only see that an ignored person posted and not what they posted. At least that's how it works unless people keep quoting them.

On topic: Thanks Jesse. I'll take any response over no response. I'll use what you could give us to know to save anything I might want later.
INGREDIENTS
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups warm milk
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted (see notes if using salted butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat waffle iron.

In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine.

In a separate small bowl whisk the eggs and stir in the warm milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until blended.

Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately or lay on a cooling rack until cool. Store in zip close bags in freezer.*
01/23/2019 07:39 PMPosted by Swampy
pathetic stance jesse.

Your feedback is duly noted. Honestly. I may not always agree, but I appreciate feedback.

I try and give folks the benefit of the doubt. It isn't always the right choice.

I have cleaned up this thread as the back and forth has completely derailed an otherwise useful conversation for those who were inquiring about the forum move. That is what this thread is about. That is how it needs to remain.

Fallen. The matter of the "rigged" topic and the associated thread has been addressed. Our stance on the matter has been provided. That is where the conversation ends for this platform. If you wish to peruse the matter further, you are more than welcome. You can find a list of other contact resources here:
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

As it has been addressed, continuing to bring up the topic will be considered spam.

Thank you

*Waffle recipes are off topic, but waffles are incredible, so I'm leaving it....just please don't make posting recipes a habit. Cheers.