Shadowstepping coldlight Oracle is not okay

Play Mode Discussion
Playing it several times in a turn is not okay. It's not fair, it's not balanced, and it's not fun.

Milling strategies like this are soul-crushingly polarizing and frustrating and shouldnt be in the game. I shouldn't be punished for not dumping my entire hand every turn

Shadowstepping coldlight Oracle is not fair and it should not be possible. Please remove this interaction
agreed, stepping oracles are soul crushing and anything that involves actively milling your opponent should be limited

but luckily is not uncounterable -sadly, only 2 classes can do it: hunter and mage
Option 1- play standard
Option 2 - stop whining
I agree with you for once.
Nice Necro.

Oh wait...
I'm guessing someone had all of his res cards and big guys milled xd But anyway, yes it's frustrating to have your cards milled. But that doesn't mean the deck or card is necessarily overpowered.. I mean how powerful is Mill Rogue now Kingsbane has been gutted? Wild players will have to enlighten me here!
Yeah keep crying, while I mill your greedy retarded priest deck
01/24/2019 07:20 AMPosted by Shigai

That deck is a problem too in wild, barnes in particular.
01/24/2019 07:20 AMPosted by Shigai

Tbh.. milling rogue is a bs archetype..

Doesnt only hurt big priest.
Hurts all reno decks
Control decks

Ps: seems like you are a lil salty about bigpriest :) barnes slipped into your backdoor to much?
sorry, it's a necessary counter to greedy otk and control decks. enjoy.
I agree as well. It is a polarizing strategy against control.

Also feels really bad if you lose and even when you win.
01/24/2019 08:41 AMPosted by Balmain
ahhh yes, a kingsbaine/mill rogue player. Need I remind you the leeching nerf?

Give it time, coldlight will not survive forever.
Lack of mill is one reason combo has to be so strong in HS.
01/24/2019 07:14 AMPosted by Guldin
Option 1- play standard
Option 2 - stop whining

Option 3 - continue to pressure Blizzard to nerf this card, since it is so widely hated by the community. That card is a huge reason why people like me hate Rogue. And since they have nerfed Naga Sea Witch, Avianna and Leeching Poison (wild-centric nerfs), it's going to find it's way on the chopping block soon.
01/24/2019 04:45 PMPosted by WonderBuster
it's going to find it's way on the chopping block soon.

I hope it does so together with barnes
01/24/2019 06:55 AMPosted by HailFall
Playing it several times in a turn is not okay. It's not fair, it's not balanced, and it's not fun.

Milling strategies like this are soul-crushingly polarizing and frustrating and shouldnt be in the game. I shouldn't be punished for not dumping my entire hand every turn

Shadowstepping coldlight Oracle is not fair and it should not be possible. Please remove this interaction

Mill Rogue has been a thing since Coldlight Oracle was released. Why is it all of a sudden a problem now? I mean...
there are other less polarizing and more skill based counters to these decks.
01/24/2019 07:02 PMPosted by Gwyneth
01/24/2019 06:55 AMPosted by HailFall

Mill Rogue has been a thing since Coldlight Oracle was released. Why is it all of a sudden a problem now? I mean...

It isn't suddenly an issue now. The deck was disliked before it went to the HoF and WAS really Kingsbane Rogue in Wild before the nerf to Leeching Poison. This is basically the same deck being complained about since it existed in K&C but just back to it's roots..... and...

While this archetype isn't my Public Enemy #1 in Wild if they're going to continue to introduce additional shuffle mechanics (Gang-Up, Lab Recruiter) and double Battlecry abilities (Bran, Totem) then I would be in favor of them hitting this deck in the future as it is really starting to teeter, in my view, on becoming good enough to pressure Midrange's ability to drop cards fast enough.
01/24/2019 10:43 PMPosted by HailFall
there are other less polarizing and more skill based counters to these decks.

and? you want it nerfed because it works?