Isn't warrior too strong?

Arena Discussion
Warrior seems to be way stronger than other heroes, they always get like 2+ omega assembly and 2+ dragon roar.
This happens just to me? Has this been happening to you? What you guys think about warrior in arena?

I'm still learning english... so feel free to correct something that is misspelled.
In part, due to warrior's difficulty in arena in previous expansions- lots of bad cards in a large pool and the worst hero power tempo-wise- the warrior class had a buff to the occurrence rate of high power-level cards, so warrior will more consistently have powerful cards like dragons roar and omega assembly when compared to other classes. As of now, warrior is performing the best of any class. You are correct in saying that warrior is stronger.

As for your English, most of it is pretty good:

01/17/2019 11:28 AMPosted by Trick

This happens just to me? Has this been happening to you? What you guys think about warrior in arena?

Instead of "This happens just to me?" you could say "Is this only happening to me?" and in the last sentence it should be "What do you guys..." and not "What you guys..."

Otherwise good job :)
------------------------------------

-----------------YES-------------

-----------------------------------