Nerf Rexxas

Play Mode Discussion
Seriously? I just went up against a death rattle hunter and I never had a chan e to put a minion on the board... This is injustice completely to those who don't want to use rexar like 99% of the player base does now. Everything he does is so incredibly broken that he is now the only meta in the game with no decks standing near any of his. So stupid how over powered this stupid hero is. Not one flaw in any of his designs, proof with the fact that now 4 of his decks are on top of the Met. Massive nerfs need to be made to this hero or I'm done with this game. I rarely play any other hero in this game and this game has no value when only one hero is worth playing. Sure you can otk him, but when all of his broken minions have charge and cost zero mana, not only that but charged devilsaur bypasses when he is recruited and this Cheat hasn't been fixed yet? It hasn't been changed to at least be a rush minion? Rexxar gets patched or I'm done with this game permanently at least any other game I don't have to worry about something so broke that it can't be stopped.
Bump Deathstalker Rexxar to 7 mana, it's the only way to give more windows open for Control decks. I feel like Spell/Secret Hunter is more problematic in Standard Ranked than Midrange Hunter, but HS needs to do something about Hunter, even if there's only a few months left until rotation.
Rexxar should be nerfed back to 'original beasts'. Meaning he should only get beasts from when Rexxar was first created. No beast option from WW, BDP or RR
Yeah Nerf Deathstalker to 7 so I can put it in my Odd Hunter so that if Somehow I don't beat the control decks with my 3 face hero power I can fatigue them with Zombeats or BM switch when there are at 3 health and then Fatigue them.

Fatigue Control is just really bad in this meta. It dies to combo. Decks easily outvalue them and not just Hunter Decks. The good agro decks just don't run out of gas vs control before they close the game. Makes no sense to nerf Deathstalker for that reasoning when the whole meta is against fatigue style control. Basically people wan't to play Rock in a meta that favors Paper and where nobody is running Scissors.

This Meta you have to be proactive if you want to do control. With either a Value Engine like Frost Lich or Combo like Holy Wrath. You can't just win by Fatigue like you could in past Meta's that's why the quest Variant of Warrior are doing much better than just the Fatigue versions that don't run quest for example.
01/17/2019 07:06 PMPosted by Shuyin
Yeah Nerf Deathstalker to 7 so I can put it in my Odd Hunter so that if Somehow I don't beat the control decks with my 3 face hero power I can fatigue them with Zombeats or BM switch when there are at 3 health and then Fatigue them.
didn't think of that
01/17/2019 06:38 PMPosted by whitekatana
Bump Deathstalker Rexxar to 7 mana
How about 11?
This is a massively overstated thread. I'm not sure I can understand the need to do that. The card is clearly good and clearly powerful.

That should reduce the need to blow what it does out of proportion. It's got plenty large enough ones without spreading nonsense.
01/17/2019 07:09 PMPosted by HailFall
How about 11?

Instant !@#$%
01/17/2019 07:09 PMPosted by HailFall
How about 11?

"Our decks go to 11! 11 is bigger than 10!"

"But why not just take that thing and make it 10 so 10 is the biggest?"

"Because ours go to 11!"
You guys are the same ones that wanted to nerf Druid to the ground, right? Because Rexxar was fine then. Well, this is what happens when you nerf the best deck. You get another best deck. And when you get this one nerfed you'll find a new deck to complain about.

Here's how this works: In any given format, there's always going to be a best deck. So long as that deck isn't powerful to the point where it causes problems (and no you having issues while most other do not does not constitute a problem that Blizzard needs to solve), there is very little to change it.

But instead of asking Blizzard to solve your problem, there is a solution! Deathrattle Huter loses BADLY to Murloc Mage. Play that, enjoy the nearly free wins.
Turn 5 Rexxar usually leads to an endless string of Rush + Poisonous or Rush + Lifesteal. Always great fun!
01/17/2019 09:57 PMPosted by Thrull
You guys are the same ones that wanted to nerf Druid to the ground, right? Because Rexxar was fine then. Well, this is what happens when you nerf the best deck. You get another best deck. And when you get this one nerfed you'll find a new deck to complain about.

100% true.

01/18/2019 01:50 AMPosted by TheVoid
Turn 5 Rexxar usually leads to an endless string of Rush + Poisonous or Rush + Lifesteal. Always great fun!

Play wild and you will be happy if you get either lifesteal, rush or poisonous.
I'm talking about death rattle not death stalker, because right now you can bypass charged Devilsaur battle cry with Katharina, and swamping ooze which is just insane. So much needs to be fixed with hunter right now though so in all honesty Rexxar is the only hero worth investing in right now and it'll proba ly be that way until April when Katharina goes to the hall of fame.
Kathrena goes to Wild, not HoF.
Only Classic Cards can be HoF'ed.
01/17/2019 09:57 PMPosted by Thrull

Here's how this works: In any given format, there's always going to be a best deck. So long as that deck isn't powerful to the point where it causes problems (and no you having issues while most other do not does not constitute a problem that Blizzard needs to solve), there is very little to change it.

But instead of asking Blizzard to solve your problem, there is a solution! Deathrattle Huter loses BADLY to Murloc Mage. Play that, enjoy the nearly free wins.

Nerfs must continue to happen until there is a balance. Ive had 5 of my decks nerfed so I have every right to request a nerd whenever I feel as if something is unfair. And right now rexxar needs a nerd or he needs to be moved to the hall of fame, he is way to insanely overpowered right now. Every last one of his cards is cheap and broken, spells tone should cost 8 mana and require 4 secrets to played, while secrets get upped to 4 cost because they make hunter and his minions untouchable. His minions are so insanely cheap and powerful, his spells are insanely op, I mean this guy is the most broken character of all time, either balan e him or send him to the hall of fame, he is wayyy to powerful.
The 6 mana cost of DK Rexxar seems kind of low. I am also not sure why it comes with a board clear on top of the value it provides. There needs to be a bigger hit to one's tempo when the card is played.

Compare it to DK Valeera. Both provide tremendous late game value, but Valeera cost 9 and has very little impact on the immediate board state.
I cant take the biased forum threads about rexxar anymore....

Cause i often loose games cause i cannot discover the beasts i really need
01/17/2019 06:18 PMPosted by SuperShotty
99% of the player base does now.

hearthstats and vicioussyndicate would disagree with your "stats"
It is quite broken. Singlehandedly beats control. Priest had a stupid op combo with their DK that beat control. This was nerfed into the ground (nerfed the wrong card too, good job on that one Blizzard). Rexxar is just one card. This should not be hard. But I guess you need to be a company with integrity to do that.