I opened high priest thekal

Play Mode Discussion
I opened a legendary like 30 packs or maybe 28 or 27 packs ahead of sceduele.This means after I dusted it I will have 870 dust almost time for my next and final legendary for my discolock deck
Someone stamps his feet when excited/happy Congratulations :D
It's a good card for Paladin. I wouldn't dust it.
Thekal is an amazing card for Control Paladin.

I also use Thekal with Mountain Giants and Anyfin Combo in wild >:)
01/28/2019 04:16 AMPosted by MrPenguini

Ooohhh...elaborate?
01/28/2019 08:53 AMPosted by Right

Ooohhh...elaborate?

I'd guess: Thekal allows you to gain greater survivability as it does for Standard Combo Paladin and in addition it procs 0-cost Molten Giants

Ooohhh...elaborate?

Just get an Anyfin Paladin .
Add three cards: Thekal and 2 Mountain Giants.

Some guy reached legend with it and I am also having a lot of success.

Ooohhh...elaborate?

It's a deck that's been gaining a lot of traction in Wild recently. I don't think it's shown up on tier lists quite yet because it's so new, but it's something I've definitely been seeing much more of.

Essentially, you have the classic Anyfin package (Ol' Murkeye, Warleaders, Bluegills), but you're also including High Priest Thekal and two Molten Giants. If ever you have Thekal and later a Molten Giant, you can play the Giant for free, creating a huge tempo swing.

Decks vary, but seems to want Divine Favor, and it's one of very few aggressive Paladin decks that seems to be okay with running Consecrate and Equality. Call To Arms is, of course, in.

I'd call it a mid-range deck, but it's a bit hard to classify. It's very aggressive in terms of its cards, and a Thekal+Molten will give you a huge tempo boost, a little akin to how Evens Shaman drops cheap/free Things From Below to surge ahead on board. Its main difference between itself and other mid-rangey decks is the Anyfin as a backup win condition which, if the game ends up dragging on, can give the Paladin a strong finisher, or at the very least a second chance, all in a single card.

I can't really say too much about it since not only have I not played it, but I've only seen it about six or seven times now, and some of those were with me just spectating. It seems to keep up with me when I'm playing Evens Shaman (losses and close calls), and theoretically it might be decent against some of the more heavy controlly decks thanks to Anyfin+Favor, but I don't know all its matchups.

What I can say however is that Thekal+Molten Giant at any turn before 6 is a massive swing, and when it happens, it's really hard to catch up. The deck isn't all-in on Thekal+Molten nor on the Anyfin, which is probably why the deck does so well.
I wish OP would just stop posting.
01/28/2019 10:03 AMPosted by MrPenguini

Ooohhh...elaborate?

Just get an Anyfin Paladin .
Add three cards: Thekal and 2 Mountain Giants.

Some guy reached legend with it and I am also having a lot of success.

You guys mean molten giants?
I use one of the Paladin OTK shells for a little bit of deception. It's competitive deck but I have only used it in Casual.