Paladin - easy, no brain needed

Play Mode Discussion
The title says it all. Of course, brainless idiots will still down vote, but their lack of intelligence is no concern of mine.
Hearthstone - easy, no brain needed. Just have to spam the forums when you lose a game so everything gets nerfed until you can win a game except that will never happen because the next thing in line will beat you until you learn to use your brain.
Defile, Demonwrath, and Hellfire all say hi, and proceed to take Odd Paladin to the cleaners each time.
*waves*

You rang?
01/14/2019 10:32 PMPosted by WonderBuster
Defile, Demonwrath, and Hellfire all say hi, and proceed to take Odd Paladin to the cleaners each time.

Speaking of Odd Paladin counters... Spirit Lash is perfect. "Oh, I see you've done 10 damage to me already, well, I'll just heal back to full and clear your board." I know it too well, because I'm one of those "Palidan"s.
If you're going to insult the intelligence of other players, please at least spell PALADIN right.
01/15/2019 02:36 AMPosted by HearthVader
If you're going to insult the intelligence of other players, please at least spell PALADIN right.

Cut the guy some slack, the word is like a thousand years old. It's no wonder he'd forget how to spell it after so long.
Apparentely, it requires some brain to write "paladin" right
Spelling - easy, no brain needed
01/15/2019 07:23 AMPosted by SweetTexas77
Spelling - easy, no brain needed
Trollception?
As there are so many threads stating that "this or that deck is brainless", maybe it is a good time to look at a bit bigger perspective.

Hearthstone was never meant to be a brain burner. It was meant to be light hearted game. That's exactly way I play it, to relax, not to test my intellectual capabilities.
01/15/2019 07:40 AMPosted by Reid666
As there are so many threads stating that "this or that deck is brainless", maybe it is a good time a look at a bit bigger perspective.

Hearthstone was never meant to be a brain burner. It was meant to be to be light hearted game. That's exactly way I play it, to relax, not to test my intellectual capabilities.
In my opinion, that's by far the best way to enjoy it.

Unfortunately, a considerable number of people seem to shape their own feelings of personal aptitude and achievement around their performance in video games.
Too late to fix the title dude, the bullying has already started
01/15/2019 07:40 AMPosted by Reid666
As there are so many threads stating that "this or that deck is brainless", maybe it is a good time to look at a bit bigger perspective.

Hearthstone was never meant to be a brain burner. It was meant to be light hearted game. That's exactly way I play it, to relax, not to test my intellectual capabilities.

Well said man

This should be fixed on the front page
01/15/2019 02:54 AMPosted by Shadap
I believe OP is poking fun at this.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20770846953#post-12

I was not aware somebody had copied my post........