10,000 posts. Should I be happy or sad?

Play Mode Discussion
SO This is my 10k post over all my time playing diablo, starcraft, hearthstone, heroes of storm ect and then posting on forums. Should I be happy I have the time for 10k posts or sad because well I had the time for 10k posts?

Im going for happy. Not feeling the sad at all....yet.

Toodles fellow forum goers.
Congratulations, friend! :}

That is certainly an accomplishment, and the best way of looking at it is that you contributed to all those forums over this period; don't detract from the discussions you've initiated, spurred, and maintained!
Do what you enjoy.
Well done, I'm right behind you!
It is what you make of it.
Well played, I would assume...
01/26/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Urza
SO This is my 10k post over all my time playing diablo, starcraft, hearthstone, heroes of storm ect and then posting on forums. Should I be happy I have the time for 10k posts or sad because well I had the time for 10k posts?

You are my hero
Someday i am going to be just like you !

But in all fairness congratulations :D
Posting on these forums is tantamount to doing a crossword puzzle or a brain teaser.

It accomplishes nothing but exercising your brain.

It's a huge waste of time.

It's like doodling in the margins.

Waste your time as you see fit.

it's not sad, but what is sad is that you felt the need to call attention to it.
01/28/2019 07:07 AMPosted by Zenkai

it's not sad, but what is sad is that you felt the need to call attention to it.

Sadder is you replied to someones sadness
What’s with all the downvotes?
You must construct additional pylons.
Most of the people who I notice have multi-thousands of posts got there because they are constitutionally incapable of allowing someone else to have the last word, and closed minded enough to never admit they're wrong about anything. (Thus spamming the living heck out of thread after thread after thread.)

If that's the reason you have 10k posts, then you should be very very sad. If you got to 10k by posting 1-2 well-reasoned and thoughtful posts on each of 5000-10000 threads, then congratulations indeed!
01/28/2019 09:41 AMPosted by Hdheggs
What’s with all the downvotes?

There are a several posters pretty upset with a few of us. *shrugs*

Ignore it.
Forum: Wow, congratulations on your achievement man!

Salty Members: What is this? people getting along?! *downvotes into oblivion*