I like the quite fast response from HS devs, thank you!

Play Mode Discussion
Many people complaining about specific nerfs, angry about targeting the free-cards.

But this meta is not fun, it needed a quick intervention of the devs, playing like this til April is crazy.... But devs are finally taking action... and I like it when Hearthstone devs reacting FAST with new updates and changes to TRY improve to gameplay.

It can't happen too often if you ask me...

Keep in mind that they can't do it exactly how everyone wants it, there is ALWAYS a huge group that wants it differently.

I personally would greatly enjoy to see Even Rogue and Odd Shaman making into the ladder... maybe I'm too optimistic, but who knows...

Most important goal is reached: Meta is gonna change MASSIVELY again.
01/31/2019 11:08 AMPosted by Warsong
Many people complaining about specific nerfs, angry about targeting the free-cards.

But this meta is not fun, it needed a quick intervention of the devs, playing like this til April is crazy.... But devs are finally taking action... and I like it when Hearthstone devs reacting FAST with new updates and changes to TRY improve to gameplay.

It can't happen too often if you ask me...

Keep in mind that they can't do it exactly how everyone wants it, there is ALWAYS a huge group that wants it differently.

I personally would greatly enjoy to see Even Rogue and Odd Shaman making into the ladder... maybe I'm too optimistic, but who knows...

Most important goal is reached: Meta is gonna change MASSIVELY again.

I hope you are right, but I do not think that we will have too many changes in the current meta. Odd Paladin, Midrange Hunter, Clone and Control Dragon Priests stay tier 1 or high tier 2 decks for sure. Only Odd Rogue become Tier 2, but that means more Priests.
For feedback on the recent changes, please post feedback in the main thread.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20771096934

Thank you.