Ooh did warlocks got equality nerfed.

Play Mode Discussion
Oh look like the only thing that could possibly have hope of stopping the 5 minion drop by turn 3 warlocks do to have a chance at living...

Yep its nerfed.

I can't even drop turn 2 doomsayers without watching them die.
If zoo handvomits on turn 3:

-as a Priest, Shadow Word their Happy Ghoul and Holy Smite their Lightwarden on turn 4, getting ready for Mass Hysteria (you're more likely to have hysteria in hand by turn 5 than them having a God Hand)
-as a Warrior, tank up until you can brawl or flurry
-as a Warlock, set Defile or Hellfire
-as a Mage, turn 3 creeper turn 4 ping? turn 5 dragon's fury

A God Hand as zoo warlock doesn't happen that often, and there are many ways to stop it.
AND AS PALADIN which equality is a card of!

Cause we are nerfing a paladin card LETS bring up priest , Warrior Warlock and MAGE ... GREAT LOGIC ... All that i expect of a net decking hearthstone player.
Do all classes need a 3+ health board clear by turn 4 ? Maybe consider playing minions to trade into warlock's minions ?
In the old days you didn't need 3 damage.. now you do... power creep happened over 4 years...

Old days 3 drops were 3/2 with abilities or 3/3 junk... now they are 3/3 and 3/4 with abilitys
02/04/2019 03:08 PMPosted by Merboy
In the old days you didn't need 3 damage.. now you do... power creep happened over 4 years...

Old days 3 drops were 3/2 with abilities or 3/3 junk... now they are 3/3 and 3/4 with abilitys

besides the one giving each player a 2 mana minion what other 3/4 for 3 mana we have ?
As far as I remember, Odd Rogue is a T1 meta deck. It runs 0 AOE. I do not think having many powerful AOE would be healthy for the game. It would resolve to AOE fiesta into OTK, which is already somewhat the case. I'd rather have more diverse ways to deal with boards than some generic AOEs to cast whenever board gets threatening. I really like how Odd Rogue plays into Zoolock, or at least how I play it on my modest ranking. You can "fatigue" the Zoolock by trading anything he plays, and even hopefully value trade him and let him burn trough his healtpool soul tapping until you can burst him down. I do not think I'm the only one finding this a way more graceful way of dealing with boards than generic AOE.
02/04/2019 02:51 PMPosted by Merboy
AND AS PALADIN which equality is a card of!

Cause we are nerfing a paladin card LETS bring up priest , Warrior Warlock and MAGE ... GREAT LOGIC ... All that i expect of a net decking hearthstone player.

Unless you're Uther Lightbringer himself, I don't see any reason for your attachment to Paladin. Switch to any other class if Zoolock bothers you so much: adapting to circumstances is what every good player does.
That's why I brought up Priest, Warrior, Mage and Warlock.

Also, I only netdeck when I tryhard. I'm also capable of playing for fun, my dear.
02/04/2019 03:14 PMPosted by Achway
As far as I remember, Odd Rogue is a T1 meta deck. It runs 0 AOE. I do not think having many powerful AOE would be healthy for the game. It would resolve to AOE fiesta into OTK, which is already somewhat the case. I'd rather have more diverse ways to deal with boards than some generic AOEs to cast whenever board gets threatening. I really like how Odd Rogue plays into Zoolock, or at least how I play it on my modest ranking. You can "fatigue" the Zoolock by trading anything he plays, and even hopefully value trade him and let him burn trough his healtpool soul tapping until you can burst him down. I do not think I'm the only one finding this a way more graceful way of dealing with boards than generic AOE.

As far as I remember Odd rogue isnt t1 at all. High t2? Possible.

Sure, after the nerf it would be low t2 or even t3 maybe.

Also btw odd rogue always has been slightly favourable against zoolock. I mean slightly. Depeding on the draw and thats it. Not favourable, definitely not great against, let alone counter.