Patch 13.2 Delayed *Update* 13.2 is now live!

Play Mode Discussion
Greetings everyone,

We’ve discovered an issue with today’s scheduled update. We are currently working hard at work to resolve it. We’ll provide updates with more information as it becomes available, and share an ETA as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Hunter are so powerfull that they are fighting back team 5 and refusing the nerfs....

BA DUM TS
02/05/2019 11:03 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Greetings everyone,

We’ve discovered an issue with today’s scheduled update. We are currently working hard at work to resolve it. We’ll provide updates with more information as it becomes available, and share an ETA as soon as possible.

Thanks!

I doubt anyone is shocked by this.
Thanks for the update. Much Appreciated.
10000 g compensation please
Thx for the update jesse.
Btw can you inform us as well about how the new quests are gonna work so that we know how many slots to leave free?
02/05/2019 11:03 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Greetings everyone,

Thanks!

Get in there! Get your hands dirty!

Why are you still here!

;)
Ooh good to know. :p
The giggling inventor nerf took place late in the evening. This was no surprise to me.
02/05/2019 11:11 AMPosted by TheChemist
Btw can you inform us as well about how the new quests are gonna work so that we know how many slots to leave free?

*Update*
The new quests are overriding any existing quests.

02/05/2019 11:17 AMPosted by Right

Why are you still here!

Because they want it fixed correctly >.< I would just start swapping wires and yelling "How bout now?!".
ha, i was wondering if the message on the launcher was a troll "log in now to claim your golden rare"
02/05/2019 11:44 AMPosted by Shakou
ha, i was wondering if the message on the launcher was a troll "log in now to claim your golden rare"

Whoops. Thanks for the heads up on that. Looks like it slipped through. Should be fixed now until we are actually live.

Cheers!
What if the City of Irvine is keeping their first snowfall in over four years secret, and Blizzard employees are clandestinely but understandably enjoying the snow they very rarely even see? ;}

In all seriousness, thank you for the update! Happy Lunar New Year to everyone! :}
The new quests will become available as your slots open up. So, after the patch, if you have all 3 of your quest logs full, you will need to complete or clear quests for the new ones to come in.

Let me know if i understand correctly. If i have 2 quests and 1 free slot before the patch, then when the patch comes no quest its coming in, but if i reroll some of those 2 im going to get a special one?
Currently playing on eu server and no patch no event live...
Well I got an email from blizzard that event gonna be out by 7:00 PM CET and now 2 hours past that still nothing. My feelings are hurt.

10k dust and we will be even.
We don't need those nerfs anyway, I only wanted it so i get full dust values back.
02/05/2019 12:03 PMPosted by Phobetor
What if the City of Irvine is keeping their first snowfall in over four years secret, and Blizzard employees are clandestinely but understandably enjoying the snow they very rarely even see?

As someone who commutes, TAKE IT BACK! It has been raining here like crazy lately and my drive is long enough. I couldn't imagine with snow >.<

02/05/2019 12:05 PMPosted by Ataturk77
If i have 2 quests and 1 free slot before the patch, then when the patch comes no quest its coming in, but if i reroll some of those 2 im going to get a special one?

No. If you have 1 open spot, you'll see one of the quests. As soon as you have another, you'll see the other. And no extra slots or anything will be added. So, if you have 3 quests, you will not see any of the new ones until you have room for them.

02/05/2019 12:05 PMPosted by Caius94
Currently playing on eu server and no patch no event live...

That is correct...

02/05/2019 12:08 PMPosted by Kamran
Well I got an email from blizzard that event gonna be out by 7:00 AM CET and now 2 hours past that still nothing. My feelings are hurt.

/hug?
how about 5k extra dust for everyone coz of this delay? :)
02/05/2019 11:43 AMPosted by Jesse Hill

02/05/2019 11:17 AMPosted by Right

Why are you still here!

Because they want it fixed correctly >.< I would just start swapping wires and yelling "How bout now?!".

Don't forget the hitting the side of it technique. I used to have a trinitron monitor that started to go out. I hit the side of it every time it started to act up. It worked like a charm. I managed to get another 3 months out of it before it went out completely!