Patch 13.2 Delayed *Update* 13.2 is now live!

Play Mode Discussion
Hey Jesse,

Just wait and announce the patch on the new forums...

><
Its a surprise nerf, they are gonna add to the patch a nerf to Big Priest, hence the delay.

Hey one can dream...
Inb4 rexxar obliteration lol
Is it live yet ?
As someone who commutes, TAKE IT BACK! It has been raining here like crazy lately and my drive is long enough. I couldn't imagine with snow >.<

As a fellow commuter, I can relate; my apologies for presenting a nightmare. :P

We have had relatively rare snowfall where I live. It was difficult yesterday, but the city's response was quick and the public transportation is always excellent, so I am very fortunate in that respect. Traversing the icy roads is particularly onerous today due to overnight frosting, but for that reason, I was lucky enough to be able to work from home this time.

I imagine Irvine wouldn't be prepared for snow, so for practical reasons it's probably for the best!

To you all, stay dry and safe, and don't forget to warm yourself in the Tavern. <3
King Rastakhan: "You will get dis 2 cost flametongue totem from me when you pry it from dese cold dead hands mon!"

Hey Jesse, tell the tech guys to check the system for frogs...
No. If you have 1 open spot, you'll see one of the quests. As soon as you have another, you'll see the other. And no extra slots or anything will be added. So, if you have 3 quests, you will not see any of the new ones until you have room for them.

So we will have a certain number of special quests? And these quests will be same for everyone?
But.. what do i do with my life until then?
They realised they forgot to change rexxar to 8 mana and hall of fame tundra rhino.
02/05/2019 12:36 PMPosted by Jurke39
No. If you have 1 open spot, you'll see one of the quests. As soon as you have another, you'll see the other. And no extra slots or anything will be added. So, if you have 3 quests, you will not see any of the new ones until you have room for them.

So we will have a certain number of special quests? And these quests will be same for everyone?

it seems well get special quests + normal ones

that means more gold!
02/05/2019 12:19 PMPosted by Marega
Its a surprise nerf, they are gonna add to the patch a nerf to Big Priest, hence the delay.

Hey one can dream...

That would be awesome...
<span class="truncated">...</span>

it seems well get special quests + normal ones

that means more gold!

Thats why I ask.

My understanding is the same as yours, that we will all have a specific number of the same quests, independently of standard quests (so after midnight we will get another normal quest).

Maybe I didnt understand well.
What if I will have 3 open slots before the patch? Will I see 3 new quests after?
And are they daily quests or just quest-chain like?
02/05/2019 11:43 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Because they want it fixed correctly >.< I would just start swapping wires and yelling "How bout now?!".

I like this guy
why can't I upvote him :<
I mean I know he's a mod, but what with the political immunity? cause he's got to be neutral? XD
just leave one slot and stop asking questions lol
Hey everyone!

We are expecting today’s update to become available at 1:30 pm PST. Please be aware that some players on mobile devices may experience issues with sound or animations. This is an issue we are aware of and are planning to roll out a hotfix for those affected in the coming days.

Thanks everyone for the patience.
Baku > Genn confirmed.

The nerfs were initially set to an Even hour, now they changed it to go live at an Odd hour.
time to google a pst time converter xD
02/05/2019 12:57 PMPosted by Mio
What if I will have 3 open slots before the patch? Will I see 3 new quests after?
And are they daily quests or just quest-chain like?

I would like to know as well.
02/05/2019 11:43 AMPosted by Jesse Hill
Because they want it fixed correctly >.< I would just start swapping wires and yelling "How bout now?!".

Please come to my workplace and lecture some people that hardly disagree with you as they actual think this is a 'way of work'. Thanks.