Nerfs and Nerf cost changes...not a fan

Community Discussion
So thought about it, looked at some comments on a older post... one of which claimed I was a net deck er... Which was probably trolling me. Flavor of the month hah nice assumption ... dead wrong. I only play theory-craft decks about 208 or so saved in decktracker... That I have been trying to tone down for the last month... taking similar themes and tweaking them. Ok so maybe the I quit part was a overstatement since my friends keep playing. But I can stop paying for more cards and spend that 140 or so I spend every 3 months somewhere else. And that is not exactly chump change.

So here is what I have been thinking on these nerfs.

1. Not a freaking fan of nerfs and if you do nerf responsibly with care for the players time.
2. Lets put cards that may increase people using varied decks (opposite of your Assumption) like Reno, even, odd...AWESOME oh wait then well frack those decks up with random !@# nerfs mid season. Speaking of which would love a Odd card kinda like Reno but for Deathrattle... that you don't nerf...
3. Lets not just nerf since apparently things like a interrupt phase will never been in this game with any kind of care for the time that people put into trying decks like even or odd. Or did I mention that already... that's ok how many times did they screw with most of the Rogue stuff ever since quest rogue, then it was Patches, then kingsbane... but hey people put no time, energy or dust into these decks. Doesn't matter to them if you spent time, money, effort they will bring out the random nerf bat as They choose. And that's fine but I don't have to support it.
3. Lastly... sarcastically.. lets not wait tell the end of a season or when we release a new expansion (which I think is janky... sorry I mean unprofessional as hell) while we partake in e sports.

Just remember this is all just talk but if you take your money somewhere else then maybe they might just pay attention more, and hopefully not just to the squeeky wheels. Notice I DON'T want any ANY of your decks screwed with, just more responsible nerfs or a interrupt phase.
[quote="207697577889"]So thought about it, looked at some comments on a older post... one of which claimed I was a net deck er... Which was probably trolling me.

That was me, also no i wasn't trolling, MULTIPLE even/odd decks were totally busted in wild, as well as hunter, which is just all around broke, so i find it odd that you are saying that you werent a fan of the nerfs...