Rogue secrets

Play Mode Discussion
Are any more going to be printed? The 3 we had are rotating soon and I really liked the idea. Can more rogue secrets please be printed?
I think they stated that they won't be making any new Rogue secrets (at least not in the near future). Rogue secrets were just a one time thing in Kobolds & Catacombs.
Please no more secrets, I'm so sick of fighting secrets. It's enough.
It’s just not thematically appropriate for rogues to be sneaky, secretive and disruptive, that’s a paladin thing.
02/19/2019 09:02 AMPosted by NerevarAgain
It’s just not thematically appropriate for rogues to be sneaky, secretive and disruptive, that’s a paladin thing.

+1 for your humor, and well, yeah...
Same logic seems to apply for stealing effects in Hearthstone (hello Priests!)

But since both classes are devoted followers ot The Light in WC lore, it only makes sense, right;-?
Who is this person making reasonable requests and what has he done with Hailfail??
02/19/2019 09:28 AMPosted by picapica

But since both classes are devoted followers ot The Light in WC lore, it only makes sense, right;-?

Light blinds. Blinded targets are easy pickpocketing. D'uh.
Hope they will. I actually like all three rogue secrets.
I wonder what other class would be good with secrets? Warlocks are sneaky and probably have a lot of them...
02/19/2019 09:28 AMPosted by picapica

Priest theft cards are always mind control/reading related and that actually IS thematically appropriate. Shadow priest doesn't hurt your body, it kills your mind, quite literally.