Do you think it's time for Battle Royale mode?

Play Mode Discussion
Randomly select 100 players and matching them against each other (each player contributes 10g or so). The top 10 players get the pot (and divided accordingly to their rank).

Hearthstone seems to be my secondary game nowadays after Nintendo's Tetris 99 which is probably the best battle royal game so far. I wish Hearthstone has somewhat similar mode so that I can get back to the game, rank seems meaningless after having too many legendary runs.
I cannot tell if you are trolling or not.
If this is a serious request, I wouldn't mind it. The more game modes, the better.
If this is a troll, nu because fortnite big gay.
That’s not battle royale, that’s a tournament.
@NOC

This Tetris ... very nice! And Mand said right:

"That’s not battle royale, that’s a tournament."

They just need to hire Bowser to teach them how to make good tournaments' features inside the game, about the concept, at least.
02/20/2019 09:27 AMPosted by Mand
That’s not battle royale, that’s a tournament.

My thought exactly and I would LOVE a tournament mode in this game.

Kind of like a poker tournament in style get X players and divide the pot a specific way =)
They could, however, simulate the auto chess experience.

A draft format that has the computer play both characters and auto play cards based on maximum curve use. After each match (which could be made much faster than we play) you purchase more cards for the deck. Like a living dungeon run against other players with the caveat you are planning around how the computer will decide its turns

Edit: make each match time limited with final health, then final board decide winner. First game is 4 turns, 2nd is 5, ext until someone wins their, say, 5 or 10 man bracket.
NO NO NO AND NO. I hate how BR has taken over gaming now all developers are just making the same game mode and its so boring. I seriously hope this BR craze dies and soon.

Tournament mode yes
BR mode NO
They made BR Tetris so I guess anything is on the table...
honestly, a battle royale within Azeroth would be super awesome, like apex with different heroes, each one with different spells, drop from a zeppelin, loot some gear (armor and staves which increase your spell dmg) and battle for the victory
02/20/2019 09:31 AMPosted by FizzyElf
@NOC

This Tetris ... very nice! And Mand said right:

"That’s not battle royale, that’s a tournament."

They just need to hire Bowser to teach them how to make good tournaments' features inside the game, about the concept, at least.

I appreciate the compliment, but I can't take full credit. The Discord tourneys are a team effort, it was just my turn to host the event.