Reporting Battle Tags Needed

Play Mode Discussion
Or do what my parents did and make excellent use of parental controls, keep a close eye on browsing history, and random phone searches. As my parents liked to say,

"If you bring under this roof, I have every right to see/search."

When it came to doing research on the desktop, Mom was sitting right there to make sure we didn't wander around on the internet.

Who has time for that? Blah blah blah...

It's what you signed up for when you became a parent. You don't want to take responsibility for monitoring your kid but you expect companies to do what you are unwilling to do for your own children?
Read my lips this Danger is very real, your child is unsafe any place where they go on the internet they will be taken advantage of from an online predator
02/25/2019 02:41 PMPosted by LoveIsMisery
Read my lips this Danger is very real, your child is unsafe any place where they go on the internet they will be taken advantage of from an online predator

Then be a responsible parent and monitor them!
I support an in-game reporting system. A simple drop down right click report function just like WoW.
02/25/2019 02:41 PMPosted by LeMao
You know what else helps? talking to your children and raising them into productive social human beings.
I would prefer if my kids have the knowledge of a sailor's mouth and know when is apropiate to use said vocabulary, if ever, than them being social introverts that whine beacuse the sun rose in the morning.

But that would cut into my gaming time.
I never report anyone just because its not easy to do so as well
02/25/2019 08:15 PMPosted by autosquelch
I support an in-game reporting system. A simple drop down right click report function just like WoW.

Such a feature would be abused no end. Emote? Reported!

Hit the rope? Reported!!
02/25/2019 11:42 PMPosted by Bowser

Hit the rope? Reported!!

Reported for what? We're talking about reporting for inappropriate names. Right click the name and report. If the name is not inappropriate, the player will never even know he was reported. If it is inappropriate, CS can force the name change to something within the naming guidelines. Where's the abuse? WoW seems to be able to handle their reporting quite efficiently. In fact, they specifically moved reporting from tickets to in-game right-clicking in order to improve the efficiency.

Hit the rope? Reported!!

Playing a "degenerate" deck? Report.
02/26/2019 05:51 AMPosted by Gwyneth

Hit the rope? Reported!!

Playing a "degenerate" deck? Report.

But I don't understand what that does. You are reporting something that's clearly not a violation. So nothing will happen to the person you reported. They won't even know they were reported.