February Fabulous Friends

Play Mode Discussion
For those who agree HS is best enjoyed with friends, do add your bnet ID below.
Let be friends with each other, and share our joys and tears.

Bnet ID:
Server:
Some details about yourself: (optional but don't reveal personal information)

Bnet ID: Reaver#6716
Server: N.America
Some details about yourself: Can be erratic, casual/competitive player, currently aim to reach min R5 each season. Forum personality was a Corpseflower, and changed to a Troll after the new year. :D
Bnet ID: griffin#22392
Server: N.America,Euro and Asia
Some details about yourself: cant really play competitive since i cant play the same deck more three matches but i do want to see how my creations do, so i still play ranked.
Bnet ID: Gwyneth#11119
Server: NA
Some details about yourself: I like to balance between competitive and fun. I like all things aggro, tempo, and midrange. My favorite class is Hunter. Also, caffeine junkie.
Bnet ID: Wardrum#1200
Some Deets: Pretty casual these days most of the time due to limited playtime, prefer having fun with decks/themes that I personally enjoy. Always up for helping folks complete quests quickly if needed. Healadin is bae <3
For those who wish to have the new Hakkar Cardback and wish to share it, do add your bnet ID below.

GLHF
02/05/2019 06:23 PMPosted by Reaver
For those who wish to have the new Hakkar Cardback and wish to share it, do add your bnet ID below.

GLHF

Ahhh Reaver! Hey I dunno if you'd like to be friends or not but, I like you from the forums. Whether it's the topics you bring here or your replies, they tend to be flavorful or quite helpful. With that said I'm gonna send you a friend request later.
02/05/2019 06:59 PMPosted by Theman
02/05/2019 06:23 PMPosted by Reaver

GLHF

Ahhh Reaver! Hey I dunno if you'd like to be friends or not but, I like you from the forums. Whether it's the topics you bring here or your replies, they tend to be flavorful or quite helpful. With that said I'm gonna send you a friend request later.

More friends more fun. I'll be waiting....:D
Bnet ID: Patrufaldi#11897
Server: Americas
Some details about yourself: Ex-HOTS player competitive player, engineering student. I play HS almost daily and complete my quests ASAP. When time allows me (pretty rare lol) I like to play in a competitive way, although I love to have some fun with some "meme" decks and trying Whizbang's decks from time to time lol
Bnet ID: Jurke39#2305
Server: EU
Some details about yourself: Hello, I am from Serbia and I am a medical student. Very big fan of card games. I play Hearthstone 1 year and 2 months so far. I play both - competitively and for fun (mostly for fun). Also, I like to chat and play friendly games. My English is not that great, but I want to improve it.
So many friends! <3
Bnet ID: Kyleabos#1661
Details, Details: Mostly casual, though I may try more ranked with the new star system in place. Tess Burgle Rogue
everyone is on na :(
02/08/2019 03:48 PMPosted by Shakou

I'm not positive on this, but I believe the forum poster Beaky plays EU? I dunno if you like that poster but they are pretty cool an might be worth trying to add.

Sorry the rest of us awesome people are NA. I'm a pretty big jerk though so you're not missing much there lol.
02/08/2019 03:53 PMPosted by Theman
02/08/2019 03:48 PMPosted by Shakou

I'm not positive on this, but I believe the forum poster Beaky plays EU? I dunno if you like that poster but they are pretty cool an might be worth trying to add.

Sorry the rest of us awesome people are NA. I'm a pretty big jerk though so you're not missing much there lol.
Beaky is NA as well.
Hegemonkey #1263
North America

Self proclaimed 'king of casual' :P. I love to make decks and test and tweak them. Especially fond of being tricksy and unpredictable :P. Casual is my preferred game mode but I have been playing ranked this month to see how good one of my Homebrews is and I'm currently rank 3! I dabble with arena as well from time to time.

I'm on a lot and always down to complete quests or help others practice matchups or tweak their decks.
Bnet ID: Phobetor#1708

Server: NA (Americas)

Some Details: My time allocated to playing Hearthstone is relatively low these days, and my play times can be erratic; but when online, I am always happy to chat, have friendly matches, help you complete quests or test decks, and spectate to offer such advice as I am able. I look forward to meeting new friends, and seeing you all by the hearth! :}
ID=Headspin#2453

Server: Grasshopper between US and Euro.

Frequent player so I always will usually have time to help with quests/experimentation when I am on.
Playstyle: Searching for that elusive and amazing deck that you wont have seen before. With varying success. I make a deck and then tweak it until it wins hard on casual then I might bother to rank to 15 or maybe 10 sometimes.