A Card deals with 4 horsemen Hero Card

Play Mode Discussion
Hi, all I love Paladin hero card so much that I want to make many decks with it but I ran into a problem when I notice I don't have a certain card that allows 3 horsemen to be call to the board instead of 4. I've face few players who have this card but I don't know how to obtain it or the name of that card. I'm waiting for that card before I start making new decks with hero card. So, does anyone know of that card?
02/16/2019 10:43 PMPosted by Wise
Hi, all I love Paladin hero card so much that I want to make many decks with it but I ran into a problem when I notice I don't have a certain card that allows 3 horsemen to be call to the board instead of 4. I've face few players who have this card but I don't know how to obtain it or the name of that card. I'm waiting for that card before I start making new decks with hero card. So, does anyone know of that card?

Standard: You have to flip the Horseman up to your hand with Youthful Brewmaster and the 5/4 version *name escapes me)

Wild: You can do that or run Auctioneer Beardo + Banana Vendor + Thesaurrian (I think) to enable the one turn OTK combo
Use:
Blackwald_Pixie
Youthful Brewmaster
Ancient Brewmaster
02/16/2019 10:52 PMPosted by Lykotic
02/16/2019 10:43 PMPosted by Wise

Standard: You have to flip the Horseman up to your hand with Youthful Brewmaster and the 5/4 version *name escapes me)

Wild: You can do that or run Auctioneer Beardo + Banana Vendor + Thesaurrian (I think) to enable the one turn OTK combo

I'm playing wild for now sorry I should be more clear on that. Yes, I'm trying to make the deck to have the one turn OTK combo. With certain cards which I forgot the names are some what confusing me.
Please dont play OTK decks. They are stupid. You can do better.

Thanks - from most of the world population.
02/16/2019 10:55 PMPosted by SandhuMrt
Use:
Blackwald_Pixie
Youthful Brewmaster
Ancient Brewmaster

Add Zola to the mix and that is the deck.
@Wise Look for cards in The Grand Tournament set, I guess, the card is epic.
02/17/2019 06:31 AMPosted by Mikey
Please dont play OTK decks. They are stupid. You can do better.

Thanks - from most of the world population.

I get that you don't like them but telling me to do better is uncalled for. Also, you ignored the topic at hand to tell me this so you here to start trouble. If you have nothing to add to this topic you can leave or say nothing at all but to stir trouble just because you want to is uncalled for because that is flaming.

02/17/2019 08:23 AMPosted by Anubis
02/16/2019 10:55 PMPosted by SandhuMrt
Use:
Blackwald_Pixie
Youthful Brewmaster
Ancient Brewmaster

Add Zola to the mix and that is the deck.

02/17/2019 08:28 AMPosted by FizzyElf
@Wise Look for cards in The Grand Tournament set, I guess, the card is epic.

I've found looking at pictures helps me than the name of the card.

I've look at netdecks for otk build and others. I've look though cards and I've found nothing that state "reduce one horsemen to win instead of having 4". I've search for similar phasing with no avail so this tells me it's going to be a card with not clear explanation written on it, which blizzard does do some what a poor job of doing. I've search all wild cards that I have which is a ton and even the dust ones with nothing to help me with. So, this tells me it's a card that it exist but it's going to be hard to find.

Other players thank you for suggesting cards to me. I know I'm missing something here of how it works with the hero power. Pro decks I've found doesn't tell me how a card can reduce a horsemen so I'm back at square one. This tells me I may not have the card yet so the card could come from the lich king adventure or from this expansion.

So I ask with helpful guidance of two things. First, name of the card. Second, explain to me how it works with the hero power of getting to have only 3 horsemen to be on the board instead of 4.
There is no card that does that. You always need all four horsemen on the board to instant-win. The trick is that you put some horsemen into your hand, so that you can summon more than one in the same turn. Either through Auctionmaster Beardo (refreshes your Heropower after playing a spell), Blackwald Pixie (refreshes your Heropower once), or bouncecards like brewmasters and zola.
Also, you need four different horsemen. Your heropower always summons a different horseman from the ones you have on board at the time but if you've recycled some into your hand, you might get the same ones again from the heropower.
02/16/2019 11:03 PMPosted by Wise
one turn OTK combo

The One Turn One Turn Kill combo?
Yeah, I'm fun at parties.
@Wise

Elgareth is correct.

For Wild Mode the card:

Garrison Commander 2-Cost minion / (2/3) / Epic [You can use your Hero Power twice a turn.] will be a great improvement.

You don't need use a strict one turn kill, but how an exercise let's see...

Using,

Emperor Thaurissan 6-Cost minion / (5/5) / Legendary [At end of your turn, reduce the Cost of cards in your hand by (1).]

While you have ...

Waterboy, Blackwald Pixie and Garrison Commander in your hand.

Thaurissaned Combo should be:

Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power = 4 mana

Then, Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power + (???) Hero Power (???) = 6 mana

If after Blackwald Pixie's battlecry you can tap your hero power twice again, well, it could to work in the 10th turn. I don't think it works anyway, it's better you adopt a strategy you pick one or two horsemen to your hand, since, you're playing Wild Mode.

If that way it doesn't work you should put Drakkari Enchanter and Emperor Thaurissan in "nineth turn", while you have in your hand, Waterboy, Blackwald Pixie, another Blackwald Pixie and Garrison Commander.

Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power + Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power + Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power = 8 mana!

You don't need Waterboy card, I guess. But Lykotic's suggestion is easier

Actionmaster Beardo 3-Cost minion / (3/4) / Legendary / [After you cast a spell, refresh your Hero Power.] then,

Thaurrissaned Combo should be:

Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power + Actionmaster Beardo + Banana* + Hero Power + Banana* + Hero Power = 10 mana.

*Banana Buffoon

A rigorous one turn kill is impossible, for this reason force a Thaurissaned Combo will make your deck weaker in my opinion.
02/18/2019 12:50 PMPosted by FizzyElf
Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power + Actionmaster Beardo + Banana* + Hero Power + Banana* + Hero Power = 10 mana.

Nah, thats not how Beardo combo works. You dont need Garrison Commander or Waterboy, just ET procs on secrets/spare parts/bananas and Beardo. Or you can go old school and use Burgly Bullies to generate coins and cut ET altogether, but ET is more consistent.
02/18/2019 02:15 PMPosted by Bowser

Nah, thats not how Beardo combo works. You dont need Garrison Commander or Waterboy, just ET procs on secrets/spare parts/bananas and Beardo. Or you can go old school and use Burgly Bullies to generate coins and cut ET altogether, but ET is more consistent.

Thanks! Indeed, I got lost in this part. It was too hard same. ( ◠‿◠ )
02/18/2019 02:42 PMPosted by FizzyElf

Thanks! Indeed, I got lost in this part. It was too hard same. ( ◠‿◠ )

NP. The reason I dont like GC & WB while they will work, is because they are dead cards waiting for the combo turn, and while the same can be said for 1-cost spells, thanks to Clockwork Gnome, Hydrologist & Buffoon (not that you'd run 2 of each, probably a total of 4) you at least have an early game curve to play with.
02/18/2019 10:43 AMPosted by Elgareth
There is no card that does that. You always need all four horsemen on the board to instant-win. The trick is that you put some horsemen into your hand, so that you can summon more than one in the same turn. Either through Auctionmaster Beardo (refreshes your Heropower after playing a spell), Blackwald Pixie (refreshes your Heropower once), or bouncecards like brewmasters and zola.

Thanks for telling me and now I can stop worry about a card that didn't exist in the first after looking through online and in the game collection. When I face couple players who pull this deck on me my mind was focused on two things. One it has to be more but I'm not understanding what that is and two it's a single card that allow a reduce in horsemen for the hero card power. You are a great help! =)

02/18/2019 11:41 AMPosted by Lemminkäinen
Also, you need four different horsemen. Your heropower always summons a different horseman from the ones you have on board at the time but if you've recycled some into your hand, you might get the same ones again from the heropower.

I knew the hero power summons them one by one but I didn't know if the hero power randomly picks or stay the same in all situations when played. I know I have one horsemen. Are they craftable? You were a great help! =)

@Wise

Elgareth is correct.

For Wild Mode the card:

Garrison Commander 2-Cost minion / (2/3) / Epic [You can use your Hero Power twice a turn.] will be a great improvement.

You don't need use a strict one turn kill, but how an exercise let's see...

Using,

Emperor Thaurissan 6-Cost minion / (5/5) / Legendary [At end of your turn, reduce the Cost of cards in your hand by (1).]

While you have ...

Waterboy, Blackwald Pixie and Garrison Commander in your hand.

Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power = 4 mana

Then, Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power + (???) Hero Power (???) = 6 mana

If after Blackwald Pixie's battlecry you can tap your hero power twice again, well, it could to work in the 10th turn. I don't think it works anyway, it's better you adopt a strategy you pick one or two horsemen to your hand, since, you're playing Wild Mode.

If that way it doesn't work you should put Drakkari Enchanter and Emperor Thaurissan in "nineth turn", while you have in your hand, Waterboy, Blackwald Pixie, another Blackwald Pixie and Garrison Commander.

Garrison Commander + Waterboy + Hero Power + Hero Power + Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power + Blackwald Pixie + Hero Power = 8 mana!

You don't need Waterboy card, I guess. But Lykotic's suggestion is easier

Actionmaster Beardo 3-Cost minion / (3/4) / Legendary / [After you cast a spell, refresh your Hero Power.] then,

Thaurrissaned Combo should be:

*Banana Buffoon

A rigorous one turn kill is impossible, for this reason force a Thaurissaned Combo will make your deck weaker in my opinion.

This I didn't know about at all. I'm happy that the deck doesn't have to be strict. I'm familiar with refreshing power deck(but not a whole lot) back when I played frozen mage when I first pick this game up which was around 4 or 5 years? If that's not right then it will be 3 to 4 years. I'm not talking about the frozen throne expansion more of the cards that deal freeze when attack as well spells. You were also a great help! =)

Thanks for pointing it out! =)