Help

Community Discussion
Hi everyone,so i installed Hearstone a long time ago but only recently i became a regular player and in the last 3 months i started grinding really hard to get my cards for Mage only to find out that most of my cards actually rotate to wild next month and that is so annoying.I get that i won't be able to play frostlich Jaina anymore but baku and janalai will stay but other odd tempo mage cards will be rotated out too so if i wanna continue to play odd tempo mage what do you guys suggest me to do? should i just grind more dust and save it for later and buy cards that are actually useful later?
If you want to continue playing all of those cards that will rotate, you can play them in Wild. If you're a Standard only player, I'd save up dust and gold to see what the next expansion has in store.
Uninstall before it's too late.
02/24/2019 09:34 PMPosted by RedSpade
Uninstall before it's too late.

I get why people are so mad about this game it is very unfair and unrewarding to play,disenchant system is intentionally stupid for money milking and more. But its also fun to play for me for now and i will continue to do so until i get bored of it.
Play wild. I will not go back to standard because I get tired of seeing the same decks over and over again. Wild let's you be very creative.
02/24/2019 08:43 AMPosted by Tyforfreewin
Hi everyone,so i installed Hearstone a long time ago but only recently i became a regular player and in the last 3 months i started grinding really hard to get my cards for Mage only to find out that most of my cards actually rotate to wild next month and that is so annoying.I get that i won't be able to play frostlich Jaina anymore but baku and janalai will stay but other odd tempo mage cards will be rotated out too so if i wanna continue to play odd tempo mage what do you guys suggest me to do? should i just grind more dust and save it for later and buy cards that are actually useful later?

Honestly? Find another TCC and spend money there instead on a company that reports a record high quarter then fires 800 employees like Activision did / does. Best to put your money elsewhere and let this company go down.