Why is the hunter in tavern brawl nerfed?

Tavern Brawl Discussion
It's Zul'jin with Rexxar's hero power, just a different image? Why can't I freely target with this hero power?
Im guessing 2 dmg hero power wud be op?
02/13/2019 03:50 PMPosted by Restomagus
It's Zul'jin with Rexxar's hero power, just a different image? Why can't I freely target with this hero power?

Yes its only Rexxar with Zul'jin image.
If you check the other class, they have their regular hero power to.
02/13/2019 03:50 PMPosted by Restomagus

He's not nerfed. This isn't Zul'jin the playable hero, this is Zul'jin the opponent in Rumble Run. Like the other 8 enemy heroes he uses the standard power.
noticed mage rather than have baku had Justicar
I feel like Zuljin need a buff. I played a lot of games, encountered Zuljin and played zuljin. He must be about 0-15 and I feel like he get good RNG but he's too weak. Won with every class but Hunter.
Rogue is a bit too dependant on luck. The tier list is an issue
Tier 1 :
Mage, Paladin, Priest
Tier 2 :
Shaman, Warrior, Druid
Tier 3 :
Rogue
Tier 4 :
Warlock
Tier 5 :
Tier 6 :
Hunter
Seriously, you guys have an opportunity to make 9 decks balanced at least in a R/P/S way against each other, if not balanced overall. You pick precisely which cards go into each deck.

And yet, some just suck. Warlock is trash, hunter is trash, rogue is trash. Why? It just feels like you stopped playing your own game ages ago and just throw this stuff out like, "Hmm, well it's Monday and we gotta get this pushed out in time to be sure it doesn't break the client, I guess it's good enough."
The hunter in this TB is awful. Just awful. I picked it because I had a daily to win games as a hunter. Doubtful through this route. Disappointing and a waste of time. The game just keeps going down hill.