Anything else I need to do?

Community Discussion
I just sent an email to privacy@blizzard.com asking them to remove my account completely. Is there anything else I need to do to delete my account?
Try not posting or playing. It works better than opening multiple threads about this. This is just you needing attention.
02/17/2019 05:48 PMPosted by LoveRhino
Try not posting or playing. It works better than opening multiple threads about this. This is just you needing attention.

On the contrary there is times where a thread gets buried so a user will make more than one. Another case is where certain people who knows the solutions to stuff will come so the user want to compare. Another case is the problem topic can fit at two location or more location which is confusing to the user. Other times Blizzard doesn't add in a section that fits the user problem like for example "website forum errors/bugs". Bugs forum is for the game not necessary the forum as it is stated below the section box.

So, this has nothing to do with "needy for attention" as you are stating it. It will not come off as it. The only time it does is when there's over 5 threads by the same person and a player who misinterpret a OP actions.
02/17/2019 11:45 PMPosted by Wise
02/17/2019 05:48 PMPosted by LoveRhino

On the contrary there is times where a thread gets buried so a user will make more than one. Another case is where certain people who knows the solutions to stuff will come so the user want to compare. Another case is the problem topic can fit at two location or more location which is confusing to the user. Other times Blizzard doesn't add in a section that fits the user problem like for example "website forum errors/bugs". Bugs forum is for the game not necessary the forum as it is stated below the section box.

So, this has nothing to do with "needy for attention" as you are stating it. It will not come off as it. The only time it does is when there's over 5 threads by the same person and a player who misinterpret a OP actions.

Based on the other thread, and the posters history, I’ll disagree with you on this one.
Out of curiosity why do you want to delete the account? I would just change the password to something ridiculous (like 20 random characters and symbols) write it down in a notebook and forget about the account. That way if something awesome does come out from blizzard you can always recover and use it.