The new tavern brawl is miserable, as is Ranked, im done.

Play Mode Discussion
02/20/2019 05:25 PMPosted by splintertwin
Down vote all you want suckers, as I enjoy games that can Actually Qualify for e-sports, because they actually take skill and little luck! and have a balance team whom arent brain dead retards.

lol says the guy who i have never heard of and only !@#$%es about just about everything.

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Why...

Does everyone...

Talk... like this
02/20/2019 05:25 PMPosted by splintertwin
Down vote all you want suckers, as I enjoy games that can Actually Qualify for e-sports, because they actually take skill and little luck! and have a balance team whom arent brain dead retards.

your game is in a horrible position right now and you can only deny it so long.

ive seen card games head in this direction before and they are near dead now with little to no player base.

enjoy your salted snacks, just make sure you dont choke on them ;)

think ill try the new apex legends game Shakou mentioned!

no skin off my back!

PAEEEECE! hahaha

So I assume this means we will never read your negative rants about this game again, and you’ll be off doing something else that actually makes you happy?

Win win!
This brawl is pretty bad.
OP vs OP to see who gets the most OP stuff first.
I play for the free pack... I'm confused why you play the Brawl.
02/20/2019 05:55 PMPosted by Lykotic
"Down vote all you want suckers, as I enjoy games that can Actually Qualify for e-sports"

Serious question... why does a game qualifying for e-sports matter? There are a lot of good games that are not e-sport focused

Shhh! He's trying to be cool
The brawl is an insult to intelligence itself, and so is this ragequit post.
02/21/2019 12:43 AMPosted by BosSlayer
anyone who plays this game and thinks its balanced and requires much skill is an insult to intelligence itself ;)
splintertwin is right. I met couple big mistakes in the Brawl shouldn't have happened if the work had been well made.

When I get free from the Forums Bug I gonna make a post about it. I am disappointed with the quality.
02/21/2019 04:50 AMPosted by splintertwin
anyone who plays this game and thinks its balanced and requires much skill is an insult to intelligence itself ;)

It really removes th effect of your “PAEEEECE” when you come back. Sad, really.
Why is the Paladin interaction such a shock to everyone? I beat the Rumble run with the warlock shrine that reflects damage to the enemy hero when your hero takes damage on your turn. When I came across the Paladin with the similar shrine it was gg turn 1 flame imp... I win
02/21/2019 06:37 AMPosted by FizzyElf
splintertwin is right. I met couple big mistakes in the Brawl shouldn't have happened if the work had been well made.

When I get free from the Forums Bug I gonna make a post about it. I am disappointed with the quality.

Okay, okay it is only one big mistake.

@LoveRhino

Stop to be a troll.

How many times you said, you are super happy about he quit in this post?
<span class="truncated">...</span>anyone who plays this game and thinks its balanced and requires much skill is an insult to intelligence itself ;)

It really removes th effect of your “PAEEEECE” when you come back. Sad, really.
just saying my goodbyes to the arrogant few who think this game is peaches n cream and who thinks their !@#$ don't stink.

Bye LoveRhino!
02/21/2019 07:23 AMPosted by FizzyElf
02/21/2019 06:37 AMPosted by FizzyElf

Okay, okay it is only one big mistake.

@LoveRhino

Stop to be a troll.

How many times you said, you are super happy about he quit in this post?
love rhino is offended I insulted his game, its the only thing in his life he has really...and thus why he makes rude insulting remarks on complainers behalf's all the time.....how sad......

you forgot to switch to one of your alts you said youll be leaving on this one
02/21/2019 09:13 AMPosted by Boreas
...anyone who plays this game and thinks its balanced and requires much skill is an insult to intelligence itself ;)

you forgot to switch to one of your alts you said youll be leaving on this one
Bye Boreas! Gonna miss you!
mr "consistent high ranked player" is so rude :(
02/21/2019 02:02 PMPosted by Shakou
mr "consistent high ranked player" is so rude :(
probably got more games than you lol

Enlighten me of my achievements again?

With proof?

I love how people assume this is my main account....
we can see on this site that you're nowhere near high ranks but yeah, it's not your main account, you're posting with your alt because you're kolento and you're too famous, right? *_*
I'm a filthy casual scrub and I think this series of brawls is the best I've seen (Thekal vs. Thekal notwithstanding). Ladder is really boring since I only have 1 good deck which was recently nerfed into the ground (Odd Paladin).

Casual isn't much better, just less annoying when I lose. I have a Zoo Warlock deck I play sometimes, but everything Zoolock does Odd Paladin does better, I crafted a cheap deck around Shudderwock that I pulled out a pack but it hasn't held up very well either.

So yeah, I'm just enjoying the brawl right now and saving my gold (got about 2100) for the next expansion.