What is "random selections" were remove ?

Community Discussion
I was looking at some cards i had and got thinking , what if most of the effects that are randomly selected for you , you could actually select yourself ?

Like Tinkmaster Overspark .
A random minnion on the board is transformed into a 1/1 or a 5/5 , what about if you could chose which minnion get transformed and in what ? and there is also a bunch of cards like this , do you think the game would be better or worse if you had the choice for your targets ?
Tinkmaster would be a far superior version of Polymorph/Hex and a Neutral to boot. It would be in every deck, unless the player didn't have the dust to make him.

Being able to pick which minion you get with Mind Control Tech would also increase its powerlevel substantially. The only mitigating factor here is that you can play around it.

Targeting with Ragnaros? More powerful than King Krush for less mana since it ignores Taunt.

Deck of Wonders giving you the option to pick and target a spell whenever a scroll is drawn? Might give Mage several top tier decks.

Yogg? You'd be picking the spells and the targets for up to 20 spells? I have a feeling that might be a tiny bit good and possibly playable.

I think if you truly look at all the random target/effect cards and how they're costed/statted compared to their effect, you'll find that they're balanced around being random.
02/23/2019 09:25 AMPosted by MySelf
do you think the game would be better or worse if you had the choice for your targets ?

You don't know, but Tinkmaster wasn't random in beta version. It was nerfed to current state later.