DK Heroes - Are you happy to see them rotated out?

Play Mode Discussion
Just curious on peoples thoughts. How happy are you to see them rotate out?
And why?
Not me I always hated the DK hearo's and Gul'Dan, Jaina, and Rezzar's are all super OP and need to go bye bye April wont get here fast enough.
Overall, no. I like the flavor and change they bring.

If it helps break up the current hunter dominance to help the game, then yes.
im going to miss shaman dk

thats why im using him now as much as i can
No since Wild is the place to try and be nonmeta, nonexpected.
Wilds forced with DK's, just like a Shadowsteppable Coldlight Oracle.

Stuff like Shadowstep your Coldlight box out non-aggro decks entirely from the game.

So you have Shadowstep your Light v Aggro v Death Knight v Quests v Big Priestx80.

Basically Shadowstepping Coldlights polarizes wild so hard that...well...you can't do much but play aggro / discard.

Devs don't balance wild because why again? What's their incredible reason? It has to be amazing.
Yes, they are such broken cards. It will be nice to see players actually have to play the game again instead of just using deathknights as a crutch,
So are all the other classes going to get new ones since others have been released in new sets.. you can't have a couple heroes have such broken cards and others not.
02/04/2019 02:58 PMPosted by Thorodan
No since Wild is the place to try and be nonmeta, nonexpected.
Wilds forced with DK's, just like a Shadowsteppable Coldlight Oracle.

Stuff like Shadowstep your Coldlight box out non-aggro decks entirely from the game.

So you have Shadowstep your Light v Aggro v Death Knight v Quests v Big Priestx80.

Basically Shadowstepping Coldlights polarizes wild so hard that...well...you can't do much but play aggro / discard.

Devs don't balance wild because why again? What's their incredible reason? It has to be amazing.
wild has alot of issues right now and you've only addressed a few. Hopefully blizzard does something with wild sooner than later..
If you thought the card design team was good, all you have to do is look at GulDan, Jaina, and Rexxar and you knew you were wrong.

Good riddance to bad designs.
As a whole, I'll be glad to see them gone from Standard. I think the one I'll legitimately miss the most will be DK Garrosh. He's amazing in Midrange Tempo Warrior.
I will miss Valeera. She fills out my Burgle Rogue deck perfectly. Garrosh was fun too. Playing him turn 9 and Grommash + HP turn 10 was always fun.
I'll miss them in standard. In my opinion all good players, already, are okay with their powers, since the deck building until make plays with netdecks, the players know they can face a DK Heroe or use a DK Heroe and to measure it is commom for everybody is "old".

Anyway, the time is arriving and it is okay. They are going have space in Wild Mode, as well.

Bye bye DK Heroes!
02/04/2019 02:31 PMPosted by LiccusBiccus
And why?

Yep!

https://imgur.com/a/YzvXGyI

^ right up there with Zilliax who is in 100% of all decks if they own the card. Yet they nerfed Patches, Corridor Creeper, Giggling Inventor etc but keep other cards more used more OP around.

Got to love the amazing cards those rogues steal every game. Never mundane.
02/04/2019 07:09 PMPosted by nimabi
02/04/2019 02:31 PMPosted by LiccusBiccus
And why?

Yep!

https://imgur.com/a/YzvXGyI

^ right up there with Zilliax who is in 100% of all decks if they own the card. Yet they nerfed Patches, Corridor Creeper, Giggling Inventor etc but keep other cards more used more OP around.

Got to love the amazing cards those rogues steal every game. Never mundane.
Zilliax is a good card, but hardly OP. It's entirely too weak to win games on its own like Ragnaros and doesn't generate the kind of tempo swing insanity that Sylvanas could.

It's everything that a good neutral legendary should be.
The DKs brought flavor to the game but many are simply too strong for their own good. Jaina, Gul'dan, Anduin (remember pre-nerf Raza Priest?), Malfurion and Rexxar have been staples in basically any deck of their respective class. It was fun for a bit but the "I won because I played my DK on curve while you didn't" meta is beginning to get stale. I have enjoyed the three new hero cards introduced in the Year of the Raven as they bring a strong impact without feeling broken. This will be even more true when Emerald Spellstone rotates out so Zul'jin will no longer summon a board of 3/3 wolves.

Overall, I'll be glad to see the DKs rotate.
DK Jaina is keeping Mage on life support, since the class is in bad shape otherwise thanks to nerfs and underwhelming new expansion cards.

I really hope the class gets some proper win conditions in the next expansion.
I play wild so dont miss them. I woulndt wanna play without them.
imo, the DK should stay in standard after a rebalance (looking especially at you Frost Lich Jaina)
I am always happy to see a rotation, in hopes that the meta will change. Unless Team5 damaged the meta for an additional year. I am looking at you Paladin which evolved into odd and even Paladin.
02/04/2019 04:42 PMPosted by BadSoup
If you thought the card design team was good, all you have to do is look at GulDan, Jaina, and Rexxar and you knew you were wrong.

Good riddance to bad designs.

Pretty much. It's too bad they had to make these so stupidly OP, so they are auto-include in every single deck of that class.