Priest spellstone

Play Mode Discussion
I guess it is hard to upgrade but maly+lk+yesera+3/12 for 7 mana seems broke. It’s also VERY fair that they get x4 spell stones and I get only 2 brawls.
02/12/2019 02:58 PMPosted by SweetTexas77
I guess it is hard to upgrade but maly+lk+yesera+3/12 for 7 mana seems broke. It’s also VERY fair that they get x4 spell stones and I get only 2 brawls.

you can get as many as you want with dead man hands
Uprading them in wild is often a by-product of the extremely potent removal available.
The Spellstones will obviously leave standard soon ( while still being problematic, in this instance).
They are, however, due to their ability to cause immense tempo swings, enabling combos that are only interruptible through legendaries, or specific class cards (hex/polymorph), and are very out of place.
There are other ways to destroy their rez-pool, but calling those tools even remotely viable outside of polarized metas, seems disingenuous.
I could be very wrong, though.
Especially considering, what cards were just recently, and generally, nerfed.
Now.
Something obviously needs to give the player the ability to beat potent board clears.
But this was the wrong way, for sure.
Also: Psychic Scream is faaaaar too good.
It slows down incomplete combos, destroys any tempo-advantages established by the enemy, and also debilitates slower aggro or midrange decks, entirely.
Hell.
It ignores all deathrattles/any spells cast on all minions on board.
That is !@#$ design.
One example of many.
At the expense of playing any minions before turn 5/6