remove mech thun this straight bull crap

Play Mode Discussion
This way no one wants to play hearthstone to a card like this you think win, then opponent does broke RNG card.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/RsAPHZq5ckPNqGYFUokxm5
keep support card like mech thun or baku and Hearthstone will keep dying as more leave.
How is losing to Mechacthun Priest RNG. The whole deck is meticulously planned to reach that final turn.
Why should lost to card like when have tone armor and more and fugitive the person. I should have be at 0 health for win not some stupid steal win for nothing and don't see problem when a game become one sided.
I hate mech Cthun, but it's necessary to counter infinite value cards or Hero Power. There is no way you can out last Mage or Rexxar DK, Rogue shuffling entire deck into their at 1 mana, etc.

If hearthstone goes back to just 30 cards max or extra 2,3 for some decks then Mech Cthun is not needed. But as is right now, infinite value is just as broken.
I say it once, I say it 100 times: Mechathun was a HORRIBLE idea.

The card should read: Stall the game for as long as possible while being as non-interactive as possible to win.

There's a reason that OTK cards like that NEVER see play in other TCGs that I know: If they work well, they are always overpowered and unfun to play against. At best they're a race against time that only depends on you drawing good tempo and your opp. drawing bad removals/stall-cards. In the worst of situations you have already lost the moment the matchup is decided (f.e. slow control VS Mechathun OTK). This really shouldn't be promoted by Blizzard.
02/22/2019 09:50 AMPosted by GostTemplar
Why should lost to card like when have tone armor and more and fugitive the person. I should have be at 0 health for win not some stupid steal win for nothing and don't see problem when a game become one sided.

It's quite obvious by round 5 what deck your opponent is using, that should've been your first clue. Four misplays later and several turns later, your greedy deck couldn't have made a comeback even if the priest burnt his mechathun.
02/22/2019 10:22 AMPosted by Theoden

It's quite obvious by round 5 what deck your opponent is using, that should've been your first clue. Four misplays later and several turns later, your greedy deck couldn't have made a comeback even if the priest burnt his mechathun.

Nope. Misplays nothing. The entire problem with this game right now is that your play has ZERO impact on the games outcome when dealing with these BS OTK/combo decks. It doesnt matter what you do - sans hammering face with hyper aggro sincenmthats the only chance you have(and even then its fleeting). If you are playing any "normal" deck thats midrange in nature or plays minions you cant do anything except lose.

Those are the facts of the matter.
If MechThun decks took more setup they'd be cool / respected.
Blizz failed by having the bar too-low for a card that says "OTK guaranteed" for its text.

OTK's are supposed to be not shown on the outside, and discovered by the playerbase, that's what makes them cool as opposed to suggested literally by Blizz.

IF Blizz want's to suggest OTK with Mecha, they better put a super-high bar on executing that, instead of this too-low bar.

F/e if MechThun had a high-bar to pull off, like so you'd look at your opponent and think "yea ok, my opponent had to set all that up to pull this off using all those turns or holding all those cards or dumping this or that card along the way" Would you really be upset if the bar is high to super-high for Mecha?

It's all about evaluating the balance for OTKs - how hard?
How hard is it to pull off?
How much setup?

If that setup is too-low like Mecha, it's lame.
Doubly because Mecah isn't even a hidden OTK card, like they should be, it's lieterally "here's an OTK that some classes have too-low a bar to setup".
So nobody likes that.

Old Freeze Mage f/e sometimes lost pre OTK because it had to use damage for removal. This doesn't happen with Mecha.
02/22/2019 10:28 AMPosted by Mikey
Nope. Misplays nothing. The entire problem with this game right now is that your play has ZERO impact on the games outcome when dealing with these BS OTK/combo decks.
play at a decent rank, you'll see that each decision matters

Pretty simple. If you (or in fairness I) want to play a fatigue gameplan then "Exoida" should probably be something that is in the meta.
You don't run into too many of them. But you have to weaken your deck a little bit and add a Zihi. Works most of the time.