Tried coming back, failed

Play Mode Discussion
You make it soooooo hard to like this game, Blizz. So incredibly hard. Been playing a little yesterday and today. I faced 1 druid and about 10 hunters. Insanely dull experience.

Bye, see you in a month or two.
Why do you bother posting here when you are trying to get Blizzards attention ? They don't care and you still coming back next expansion with less gold saved.

Looks like a win for Blizzard.
I'm not sure if it's a win for them, since I stopped preordering some time ago, as I wasn't happy with the game's quality.

I play it less and less. I don't buy the bundles anymore, which I'd totally buy if I was happy with the game.

The only thing that makes me keep coming back to it is my vast collection. 200 legendary cards are a result of a serious commitment. Commitment I'm no longer really willing to uphold.
just play apex legends and move on to a new game.
02/26/2019 08:24 AMPosted by MurlocHolmes

Why would I care about some dull shooter.

I mean, card game crowd and online shooter crowd rarely consist of the same people.
02/26/2019 08:24 AMPosted by MurlocHolmes

Friendly advice: If i dont trust activision one time i dont trust EA 10 times.
I'm at the point where i don't understand Blizzard full stop. I don't get why Heartstone doesn't have some sort of tournament mode yet; I don't get why warcraft 4 rts was never made; and i don't understand why more wasn't done with the Diablo franchise, but i can feel myself wanting to rant further, so i'll stop now :)
02/26/2019 08:09 AMPosted by Athise
Why do you bother posting here when you are trying to get Blizzards attention ? They don't care and you still coming back next expansion with less gold saved.

Looks like a win for Blizzard.

If all the F2P start dropping out then who is everyone else going to play against?