Sort this game out ASAP.

Play Mode Discussion
Just watched a pally bounce shirvallah into his hand 4 times and then shuffle into his deck to OTK me....honestly...

Sort this mess out!
Judging from what you posted, and there isn't much to read, the paladin you just faced against was a Holy Wrath Paladin.

First up, he needed to draw his entire deck in order to reliably Holy Wrath you.

Secondly, this deck isn't even that popular to begin with.

Thirdly, the winrate on this deck is 45.09%, and performs very poorly against most of the current meta.

So in conclusion, you're probably just butthurt after losing to this deck.
I lost a game. Blizz fix now!
You're right. I am. But it doesn't change that fact that its an archetype that shouldn't exist. It's broken. The card draw is stupid (they were over 10 cards ahead by the end) so it not like it's a challenge to draw through their deck. They also have 2 immunites and over 30 lifesteal by bouncing 1 card. It's moronic. And a sign of the problem with this game.
02/26/2019 05:06 PMPosted by Beaker
You're right. I am. But it doesn't change that fact that its an archetype that shouldn't exist. It's broken. The card draw is stupid (they were over 10 cards ahead by the end) so it not like it's a challenge to draw through their deck. They also have 2 immunites and over 30 lifesteal by bouncing 1 card. It's moronic. And a sign of the problem with this game.

There are several cards that are "broken" under your definitions.

Heavy card draw?
Sounds like you've never matched up against Mecha'Thun Warlock.

Two immunities?
Sounds like you've never played against Exodia Mage.

Lifesteal?
Sounds like you never played against literally any other lifesteal character in the game. DK Guldan with his Amethyst Spellstones and Hero Power, DK Jaina with an endless supply of elementals, Priest with a single use of Velen and Spirit Lash, even Reno Jackson if we're just talking about healing.

All of which are much more infinite than Shirvallah.
You remind me of the KB rogue that lost to me milling his Kingsbane and playing 7 Shirvallahs in a game.
With a Reno Deck.
He was quite miffed.

Don't take this game seriously.
It will do you no good.
I played a game where a shaman was tossing out those 8/8 giants for 0 mana, and even doubled 1 into 2 using 2x Deathrattle ressurect on it.he had 8on the beard on one time. I was toast, but I also way playing Whizbang. Mmm maybe druid. I forget.
02/26/2019 05:25 PMPosted by AnimeFood
02/26/2019 05:06 PMPosted by Beaker

There are several cards that are "broken" under your definitions.

Heavy card draw?
Sounds like you've never matched up against Mecha'Thun Warlock.

Two immunities?
Sounds like you've never played against Exodia Mage.

Lifesteal?
Sounds like you never played against literally any other lifesteal character in the game. DK Guldan with his Amethyst Spellstones and Hero Power, DK Jaina with an endless supply of elementals, Priest with a single use of Velen and Spirit Lash, even Reno Jackson if we're just talking about healing.

All of which are much more infinite than Shirvallah.

1. Yeah, comparing another I-win deck with another really makes a point.

2. If I'm not mistaken, that one card that enabled immunity got send into HoF because it was uninteractive. Kinda fun that they gave it Paladin, kinda sending the signal they went back and stabbed their own philosophy in the back.

3. I'm guessing he's playing a deck where he's literally on the clock to beat his opponent, otherwise they just kill him in one turn if he ain't quick enough, non of those decks kinda have that amount of healing except maybe Priest.

Aaaaah, wasn't the game better that time where the biggest OTK Problem was Leeroy and Freeze Mage - atleast OTKs that time were high-risk, high reward...

Now, sheesh, Low risk, high reward.

No wonder that Hearthstone is gettin' so dull.
02/26/2019 06:13 PMPosted by OniEyes
Aaaaah, wasn't the game better that time where the biggest OTK Problem was Leeroy and Freeze Mage - atleast OTKs that time were high-risk, high reward...

Now, sheesh, Low risk, high reward.

No wonder that Hearthstone is gettin' so dull.

Said it better than I could. The point is that you don't excuse one poor design with other poor designs.