Mojomaster Zihi is underrated

Play Mode Discussion
Note:I play Wild mode

Been using this card for a few days and it's a very good instant win button vs.pretty much every combo deck out there, and it isn't really that hard to time it either.
I've been using it in Paladin and I play Rebuke before playing Zihi and my opponent is basically locked down.

You should try this card out in your deck because it is wayyyyyy more reliable than Dirty Rat(I still have 2 of them in my deck though lol).
Got to Rank 5 nearly instantly after Rank reset THANKS to Zihi.

I've changed my opinion on OTK too. This is indeed WAY better counter than Dirty Rat or Deathlord.
I prefer Dirty Rat. I call it way more reliable than playing stall against otk
02/10/2019 11:51 PMPosted by kirbyman

Been using this card for a few days and it's a very good instant win button vs.pretty much every combo deck out there, and it isn't really that hard to time it either.
I've been using it in Paladin and I play Rebuke before playing Zihi and my opponent is basically locked down.

You should try this card out in your deck because it is wayyyyyy more reliable than Dirty Rat(I still have 2 of them in my deck though lol).

We should play the Hunter! The hunter is the best class. See here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPE1Ly1lZVs
4/5 turns extra after they already emptied their hands to play the OTK works well imo.
i had people conceding when i play zihi and shadowstep/zola it
so i guess it is good vs combo
02/11/2019 05:29 AMPosted by Boreas
i had people conceding when i play zihi and shadowstep/zola it
so i guess it is good vs combo

Against fatigue ones yep. It kinda destroys Mechathun because you can usually kill them even with weak board and they cannot react (unless they have 60 armor...).

Very unreliable and usually unimportant against gallery priest unless they failed to draw removals and you have threats on board
02/11/2019 02:43 AMPosted by РусскийВася
02/10/2019 11:51 PMPosted by kirbyman

We should play the Hunter! The hunter is the best class. See here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPE1Ly1lZVs

In Wild Hunter is just a class that tries to play with the 'big boys' and fails in spectacular fashion to the stronger classes.
Curious why everyone here agreeing that zihi is good is getting downvoted.
02/11/2019 08:29 AMPosted by Excism

Maybe because its nothing special, works only against certaint OTK and is highly unreliable? And some people are making it overated thus might influence someone to craft that legendary in a thinking that its some great tech against combo decks.

Dont know.

Though I havent downvoted anyone
02/11/2019 08:34 AMPosted by haargroth
Maybe because its nothing special, works only against certaint OTK and is highly unreliable?

I think it's a great addition to many aggro decks, since most of your cards cost 5 or less, you're probably in a position where you ran out of cards in hands, so there's not really anything to do with leftover mana from a 4 drop, and it's very good against control on top of combo.
And it's "decently" stated for the effect.

So you're basically just making your aggro deck better against control as you limit what they can do to you while not really affecting what you can do to them (and you're screwing combo decks).
I have been thinking of crafting him so maybe this is the time to do it, just one question though... would you guys run zihi AND loatheb or is it overkill?
02/11/2019 08:29 AMPosted by Excism

Probably because of posts like this one:

02/11/2019 09:08 AMPosted by Underman
I think it's a great addition to many aggro decks, since most of your cards cost 5 or less, you're probably in a position where you ran out of cards in hands, so there's not really anything to do with leftover mana from a 4 drop, and it's very good against control on top of combo.
And it's "decently" stated for the effect.

So you're basically just making your aggro deck better against control as you limit what they can do to you while not really affecting what you can do to them (and you're screwing combo decks).

I think it's a great addition to an aggro deck if you want to lose more games, as Zihi does literally nothing on curve. I think you haven't played or encountered a wild aggro deck in a really long time.

If you want to lock down opponent as aggro, you use Loatheb and win on turn 6, instead of waiting until turn ~10 to make them wait even longer with Zihi.
#hearthstone where the main 2 usable counters to otk are legendary :/
02/11/2019 09:40 AMPosted by Tari

and all OTK depend on legendaries

as far as i know there arent any legendary free OTks out there
02/11/2019 09:46 AMPosted by Boreas
02/11/2019 09:40 AMPosted by Tari

and all OTK depend on legendaries

as far as i know there arent any legendary free OTks out there

divine spirit / inner fire is legendary free

except you need 2x shadow visions and that's half a legendary, for God's sake
(and ain't we going to add 2x psy scream too?)

Good old Bloodlust OTK is the real deal. I slap it into someone's face every now and then
I really like the card. It's pretty jarring in many match ups, not just otk. You always want to be making plays ahead then you suddenly have 4 less Mana to work with.