How to get missing heroes from past editions?

Community Discussion
Hi everyone, I have been playing HS for a year now. Since I feel really connected to this game, especially in terms of collections and collectibles, I was wondering if there's a way to buy some stuff that I couldn't receive over the years, like heroes for instance. Thanks in advance!
There is no way to obtain card backs or heroes from previous limited time promotions (preorder, new Standard year, whatever) at this point in time.
Seasonal Card Backs: No, they are no longer obtainable and there is no plan to unlock them again.

Event Card Backs: You can participate in certain events to earn them.

Heroes:

-Maiev Shadowsong (Only Rogue alt): She was obtainable during the last Hearthstone year (the Year of the Mammoth) by playing 10 Standard games. Blizzard has no plan to unlock her in the future.

-Sir Annoy-O (Paladin alt): He was obtainable via a special card pack purchase in Oct 2018. Blizzard has no plan to unlock him in the future.

-Mecha-Jaraxxus (Warlock alt): He was obtainable with the pre-purchase of The Boomsday Project expansion. Blizzard has no plan to unlock him in the future.

-King Rastakhan (Shaman alt): He was obtainable with the pre-purchase of The Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Blizzard has no plan to unlock him in the future.

-Khadgar (Mage alt): He was obtainable via a special promotion with WWE in April 2016. However Blizzard will give players another chance to unlock him in the future.

-Tyrande Whisperwind (Only Priest alt): She was obtainable via a special promotion with Twitch in Oct 2016. Blizzard will give players another chance to unlock her in the future.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759341815