I am being forced to play ranked mode.

Play Mode Discussion
Because in casual mode I get 90% bots and only 10% legit players.
It's commonly understood by the community that bots are terrible at the game. Therefore, if you play (and win) enough casual games, your matchmaker rating (MMR) will rise high enough that you shouldn't see any more bots. Just an FYI in case you are one of those players who insta-concedes against bots.
Being forced implies that there is something other than your own self-imposed restrictions making you do it.

You did bad enough in Casual that your MMR sunk into bot territory. You have a solution, an easy one in fact. Beat the bots and get back to normal people land.

There is nothing "principled" about refusing to deal with the bots in low-MMR Casual, you're only holding yourself back.
Oh yes because Hearthstone is a PvE game let's play against a machine ... it's allright.
02/17/2019 07:22 AMPosted by FizzyElf
Oh yes because Hearthstone is a PvE game let's play against a machine ... it's allright.
Just like the low level PvP in WoW, you'll find bots there as well. It happens in some games.

Unfortunately, you've gotten yourself stuck in a vicious cycle now. There are plenty of non-bot opponents out there for you to enjoy, you just have to stop being stubborn in order to get them. Perhaps not your favorite solution, but it's there and easy for the taking.
02/17/2019 07:22 AMPosted by FizzyElf
Can you not read what others are saying? Did you do as they said? I have not encountered a bot in Casual for years now, if ever. Stop digging your own grave but get out of there.
From my past experience, the only way you would encounter tons of bots and new players in casual is if you conceded like 20-40 times in a row in casual.

Has this changed within the last year or so?
My last 8 games in Casual Mode!

1. Fer [victory]
2. D4H2866 (5 vanilla spells / 3 vanilla minions) (Mage) [victory]
3. chadaulau [victory]
4. THR60V2 (5 vanilla spells / 7 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
5. Dark [victory]
6. ZV0XPXZ ( 5 vanilla spells / 6 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
7. L6LPB8H ( 2 vanilla spells / 5 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
8. N0R8XV4 ( 1 vanilla spell / 5 vanilla minions / 1 vanilla weapon) (paladin) [victory]

The numbers 2. / 4. / 6. / 7. / 8. are all robots, until same, freshy players don't use only vanilla cards.

Today in Ranked Mode I met counters, bad players, awsome players, however, nothing similar to players in 2. ; 4. ; 6. ; 7. and 8.

@StoicPaladin

I lost three times because a fancy Renolock in Wild Mode, then, robots started to chase me. :(

@Wardrum

Now I didn't concede, I won 8 matches and robots continue appearing ... : | When I play again I will keep with the report of my matches.

@sky3union

I guess you can't find bots if you are higher than 15 in ranked mode.
02/17/2019 08:08 AMPosted by FizzyElf
My last 8 games in Casual Mode!

1. Fer [victory]
2. D4H2866 (5 vanilla spells / 3 vanilla minions) (Mage) [victory]
3. chadaulau [victory]
4. THR60V2 (5 vanilla spells / 7 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
5. Dark [victory]
6. ZV0XPXZ ( 5 vanilla spells / 6 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
7. L6LPB8H ( 2 vanilla spells / 5 vanilla minions) (shaman) [victory]
8. N0R8XV4 ( 1 vanilla spell / 5 vanilla minions / 1 vanilla weapon) (paladin) [victory]

The numbers 2. / 4. / 6. / 7. / 8. are all robots, until same, freshy players don't use only vanilla cards.

Today in Ranked Mode I met counters, bad players, awsome players, however, nothing similar to players in 2. ; 4. ; 6. ; 7. and 8.

@StoicPaladin

I lost three times because a fancy Renolock in Wild Mode, then, robots started to chase me. :(

@Wardrum

Now I didn't concede, I won 8 matches and robots continue appearing ... : | When I play again I will keep with the report of my matches.

@sky3union

It's going to take more than a few wins if you've been conceding for this long, dude.
02/17/2019 08:08 AMPosted by FizzyElf
@sky3union

I have couple of accounts that I only climb to rank 15, and they demote back to rank 19 each month. Granted, I don't play much Casual with those accounts, but when I do, I don't remember encountering bots with them also. All this is in Standard though. Which makes me curious.

Can someone who plays Wild Casual, and somewhat confident that their MMR is high enough (like, in Standard Casual, I almost always get matched with netdecks variants), enlighten me? How often do you guys get matched with bots?

And question to the OP, how long have you been playing? Was it always like this (encountering bots often)? If not, when did you notice this happening often? I'm just trying to figure out if the recent rank change (players who ever hit 15, can't drop below 20) might've caused something.
@Wardrum

Now 8 wins (streak way) are few matches. Sure ... -.-
02/17/2019 07:01 AMPosted by FizzyElf

We need an official Blizzard bot. Wouldn't that be the best? You could just tell your bot to play Pattern deck A B or C and then let it just do all the repeat play for you and you could go for a walk, read a book, play on the Xbox.

Make it cost like $5 or $10 for the official bot. Could make a lot of money on that.
02/17/2019 11:26 AMPosted by Slimjim
02/17/2019 07:01 AMPosted by FizzyElf

We need an official Blizzard bot. Wouldn't that be the best? You could just tell your bot to play Pattern deck A B or C and then let it just do all the repeat play for you and you could go for a walk, read a book, play on the Xbox.

Make it cost like $5 or $10 for the official bot. Could make a lot of money on that.

Chinese Business Man, Alert! Oh no! Oh my God! I can't agree with that Slimjim. Sorry...
02/17/2019 11:18 AMPosted by FizzyElf
@Wardrum

Now 8 wins (streak way) are few matches. Sure ... -.-
8 wins will not get you from Bronze to even Gold, if that's what you're wondering.
My last three matches:

9. F33l [victory]
10.HP866n6 ( 2 vanilla spells / 7 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]
11.TTLFF4H ( 6 vanilla spells / 10 vanilla minions) (mage) [victory]

This last bot had a better artificial intelligence.

@sky3union

This bot invasion happened abruptly. Make me smile more with your stand up.
Bots are terrible at the game, so all you have to do is beat them for a while and you won’t see another one again.
My last six matches:

12. Martian [victory]
13. FaizyHawk [defeat] (???)
14. muAddicr [victory]
15. P4R6T8F (9 vanilla spells / 15 vanilla minions / 1 classic minion) (priest) [defeat]
16. jescarjescar [victory]
17. T8808H4 (3 vanilla spells / 12 vanilla minions) (mage) [victory]

13. was a little suspect, but, it is legit, anyway. 15. was a rigged bot to keep me in 50% winrate. And I want to do a relection here, after I get my MMR good enough to just meet real people, then, I am prohibited to test new ideas and get smashed a few times while I adjust the deck for my best if I don't want to meet bots again? For don't find bots I need play only netdecks in casual? My situation is stupid! More stupid is people trying to justify in PVP "low leves" people fight against bots, an absurd concept, indeed. Oh yeah, almost, forgot all the trolls giving me dislikes too, how if I was a liar, if everything was okay, I was playing Hearthstone happy as a child and not losing my time in these toxic forums.
02/18/2019 12:38 AMPosted by FizzyElf
15. was a rigged bot to keep me in 50% winrate.

Absolutely comedy gold! :D :D :D
Continuing with what I said, this seems to be almost exclusive to Wild. Wild is known to have fewer playerbase, Wild Casual moreso likely. Whether bots suddenly decided to all jump into Wild because there is less competition, I do not know. But smaller pool of players can result in frequent matched with bots in certain MMR bracket. So far I don't see any details suggesting some insidious bot spam/exploitation or that something is wrong with Blizz MM. But as I said, I don't play Wild, so not familiar with anything down there.

As for,
02/17/2019 12:22 PMPosted by FizzyElf
This bot invasion happened abruptly.
Define abrutly? Like, you've been playing Wild Casual since when but this bot invasion happened what weeks/months ago?
02/18/2019 12:38 AMPosted by FizzyElf
15. was a rigged bot to keep me in 50% winrate.
/sigh. These stuff is what makes people take you less seriously. First off, bot is easy mode. It really really is not hard to win. Granted, if your deck is less optimal due to lack of collection, you could lose to draw rng, but to say a normally easy target for win (i.e. it boots your winrate) as rigged bot to keep you at 50%? pfffff. There is always a reason for your loss, right?
And I want to do a relection here, after I get my MMR good enough to just meet real people, then, I am prohibited to test new ideas and get smashed a few times while I adjust the deck for my best if I don't want to meet bots again? For don't find bots I need play only netdecks in casual? My situation is stupid! More stupid is people trying to justify in PVP "low leves" people fight against bots, an absurd concept, indeed. Oh yeah, almost, forgot all the trolls giving me dislikes too, how if I was a liar, if everything was okay, I was playing Hearthstone happy as a child and not losing my time in these toxic forums.
Proof read before you post. I can guess what you're trying to ask, but it does not make it certain with some errors in your sentences.

Again, I'm talking in terms of Standard Casual here, but I don't have any problem play testing some of my ideas (as in, I don't see bots even then). This doesn't mean building some outrageously unoptimal deck and hoping it will work. Play testing as in correcting some tempo or value problem, correcting the curve and all that. So no, you don't need to play netdecks everytime, in Standard at least.

Nobody is saying bots are fine or justifying it. They are saying getting out of that bracket shouldn't be hard. But as I said, this could be a Wild issue. Less players in the pool leading more mixed match with bots. Can Blizz eliminate them, or will they do it? I don't know. But removing them could cause a bigger void in the pool leading to longer que time, getting matched with much higher level opponent. If you want to just get out of this whole issue, play Wild ranked or Standard Casual.
Define abrutly? Like, you've been playing Wild Casual since when but this bot invasion happened what weeks/months ago?

@sky3union

I am playing in Casual Standard Mode, but, I met some bots in Wild Casual mode four or three days ago. The "bot invasion" happened 3 or 4 days ago. The 15. part were my rants to lose to a bot, vanilla minions played in curve and etc unluck and small mistakes maybe turned him in a snowball.
Ah english is not my first language, I try my max, anyway, it isn't excuse right? You can critic it.
Well people are a little troll, that is part of the why they dislike me.

My last 12 matches:

18. LPV2RRB (3 vanilla spells / 13 vanilla minions) (mage) [victory]
19. D6466F6 (6 vanilla spells / 10 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]
20. Blood999 [vicotry]
21. paint [victory]
22. Hewlett [victory]
23. felipevap [victory]
24. Xoxim [victory]
25. ClassicJC [victory]
26. Rophen [victory]
27. Poke [victory]
28. Beast [victory]
29. TZ66N08 (6 vanilla spells / 5 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]

The bots are going away, I got surprised with 29. : | I'll keep reporting.