I am being forced to play ranked mode.

Play Mode Discussion
02/18/2019 04:36 AMPosted by FizzyElf
Define abrutly? Like, you've been playing Wild Casual since when but this bot invasion happened what weeks/months ago?

@sky3union

I am playing in Casual Standard Mode, but, I met some bots in Wild Casual mode four or three days ago. The "bot invasion" happened 3 or 4 days ago. The 15. part were my rants to lose to a bot, vanilla minions played in curve and etc unluck and small mistakes maybe turned him in a snowball.
Ah english is not my first language, I try my max, anyway, it isn't excuse right? You can critic it.
Well people are a little troll, that is part of the why they dislike me.

My last 12 matches:

18. LPV2RRB (3 vanilla spells / 13 vanilla minions) (mage) [victory]
19. D6466F6 (6 vanilla spells / 10 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]
20. Blood999 [vicotry]
21. paint [victory]
22. Hewlett [victory]
23. felipevap [victory]
24. Xoxim [victory]
25. ClassicJC [victory]
26. Rophen [victory]
27. Poke [victory]
28. Beast [victory]
29. TZ66N08 (6 vanilla spells / 5 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]

The bots are going away, I got surprised with 29. : | I'll keep reporting.
It's almost as if winning is pulling you out of the general MMR area where most of the bots get stuck ;)
02/18/2019 04:36 AMPosted by FizzyElf
I am playing in Casual Standard Mode, but, I met some bots in Wild Casual mode four or three days ago. The "bot invasion" happened 3 or 4 days ago.
As in, you normally play Standard Casual, but decided to play Wild Casual 4 days ago? And bot invasion happend 4 days ago? Does Standard and Wild Casual share MMR? It was in my understanding that it doesn't. It could very well be that your MMR in Wild Casual was low or non-existent because you never played there before, hence more appearance of bots (mostly low MMR), unlike your Standard Casual experience.
The bots are going away, I got surprised with 29. : | I'll keep reporting.
Soooo.....you mean the other people were right about this afterall? That there was nothing wrong with MM system, but just MMR being MMR?

Then, you should wonder about,
Well people are a little troll, that is part of the why they dislike me.
this.

Truth can hurt, but I'll say it anyway. No, people aren't a little troll, you were. Not sure who dislikes you, but any who does, is a result of you trolling. People have been saying the same stuff for days. You didn't believe nor accept any of their explanation/solution, but sometimes retort back with a snide remark. See the chronological order of this? Next time, try to accept other people's suggestion/advice without being thorny.

Either way, I appreciate the conversation with you. There are 2 other players besides you who seem to think MM is screwing them with bots. They too play in Wild Casual iirc. Your reports are helpful in determining that this is indeed just an MMR issue, that there is nothing fishy going on with the MM system. Keep climbing. I hope you don't get to encounter bots anymore.
@sky3union

I am not a troll, you are a troll. And I can play Wild Mode as well. I have a decent amount of cards... bro. I don't know about MMR, I just didn't want play against bots and am I the wrong, really?! How dare you call me a troll?

Go to seed potatoes!

Yes, I stayed mad because I was being matched with bots since I was playing in the PVP part of the game and I don't know if I'll be matched with bots again, but I will be angry if it happens again.

People could to ask how you knwo they are bots at all?

Well, their esquisite names, basically, only playing vanilla cards and bad, real bad minions trades in the board.

I guess Casual Standard and Wild share the MMR because I was playing no serious deck over there (Wild Casual) and losing few matches like 4 or 5, then I back to Standard Casual, and my last two opponents in casual, already, were bots and it continued in Casual Standard.
Not sure why you are seeing this.

Trust me, you couldn't be any lower down the casual ranks than me as I don't even try to win and I am not actually aware of playing any bots.

They all have names of a sort and not just some random letters and numbers, which I did used to see when I first started playing 16 months ago..

One - of the few - thing I would put my hand on a Bible for and swear to in relation to Hearthstone is that where I am - veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrry low down in casual - I see no evidence of bots.
02/17/2019 08:38 AMPosted by sky3union
in Standard Casual, I almost always get matched with netdecks variants), enlighten me? How often do you guys get matched with bots?

Same here. I play almost exclusively standard casual and I can't recall ever seeing one of those funky names that seem to be the bots. And I'm not all that good, so I'm sure my MMR isn't all that high (although I'm not terrible, so maybe I'm above the dumpster zone with the bots).
02/18/2019 07:43 AMPosted by FizzyElf
@sky3union

I am not a troll, you are a troll. And I can play Wild Mode as well. I have a decent amount of cards... bro. I don't know about MMR, I just didn't want play against bots and am I the wrong, really?! How dare you call me a troll?

Go to seed potatoes!

Yes, I stayed mad because I was being matched with bots since I was playing in the PVP part of the game and I don't know if I'll be matched with bots again, but I will be angry if it happens again.
/facepalm

You have a problem that makes you mad, people explained why that is happening, explained how to avoid it, you kept grumbling throughout, occasionally spitting on a helping hand, situation is turning out to be that those people were right, soooooo, who's trolling? Or, if the word 'troll' bothers you, let's go with ahole. You were the ahole here, not me or other people.

If you don't understand what is why, read it again.
People could to ask how you knwo they are bots at all?

Well, their esquisite names, basically, only playing vanilla cards and bad, real bad minions trades in the board.

I guess Casual Standard and Wild share the MMR because I was playing no serious deck over there (Wild Casual) and losing few matches like 4 or 5, then I back to Standard Casual, and my last two opponents in casual, already, were bots and it continued in Casual Standard.
People already know there are bots in this game (in low MMR), people already know what bot names look like, and that they use basic cards. Whether Blizz intentionally leaves those bots in, people don't know, and really care less. But they know how to not get matched with them: win games and pass their MMR range. They told you so, so go act, not troll the forums. It seems your lack of understanding of MMR is tilting you or something. Basically you're in a beginner's pool. There are not many real players in a beginner's pool, but mostly bots. MM system can't match you with real players if there is no real player nearby your MMR. So get out of that beginner's pool. Only way is to win games.

Geez... Do you know how many people told you this?
@sky3union

Well, my MMR shouldn't go down to this type of scum zone insfested with bots, if I can't down to rank < 20 anymore. I'm not new player, I don't have all cards I know, if I get massacred, that is okay, I can still get tilted or salty, however, that is Hearthstone nothing new at all.

And yes, I felt forced to play ranked mode and I am not in the mood to compete seriously anymore and those stars force me to worry about the matches.
I just started playing again after years away and I'm seeing bots as well. I've had "win 10 games" as 2 quests for a week now because I really am not that good - I haven't played in years and all my decks are no longer valid. The deck builder bugs out and keeps suggesting low level cards even if 20 cards in my deck are 0-2 cost. I like the brawl because I don't need to build a deck, but 2 days a week I can't play that, so I am stuck playing bots or playing ranked against legendaries.
02/18/2019 09:16 AMPosted by dncmgkdnc
I've had "win 10 games" as 2 quests for a week now because I really am not that good

Then that is your choice and fault, you can swap them once a day and there is no reason to have a daily quest in your queue you don't want for more than a couple of days at most.

I don't even attempt to win games and any quests that relate to them get swapped as soon as is possible.
My last 11 matches in Casual Standard:

30. V2ZH2JH (1 vanilla spells / 10 vanilla minions) (druid) [victory]
31. Young1 [defeat]
32. F4260T4 (5 vanilla spells / 8 vanilla minions) [victory]
33. angledust [victory]
34. Treehumper [victory]
35. Jdub [victory]
36. Feuerrabe [victory]
37. finebird00 [defeat]
38. haritoshka [victory]
39. Tombyman [victory]
40. vizions [vicotry]

Then the bots seems have gone.

I'm posting now because in Europe Server I met my first bot opponent. I was playing my homebrew paladin deck, then, I was winning more than losing, when I am matched with Odd Paladin opponents twice in a roll, the deck is too strong and I lost to both Odd Paladin decks and it is normal ... a survive mode game but,

Because two followed loses I meet a bot? Seriously?

1. HB2V0NL (2 vanilla spells / 11 vanilla minions) (warlock) [victory]

It, already, was annoying enough meet them in Americas Server now I need to deal with them in Europe Server too?

I am salty, but non for the loses, Odd Paladin decks are strong, however, I am salty because, I was playing with real people and from nothing I need to fight against a machine in a PVP session.

By my Lord, if I want play against machines I play the Adventure Mode. -.-

Please Activision, ban these bots from the game!
Within the past week I've started seeing many bots in standard casual compared to the past. Something has definitely changed.
I already suggested that they remove the gold rewards in wild casual, what do you think of this idea?

02/18/2019 04:42 AMPosted by Wardrum
It's almost as if winning is pulling you out of the general MMR area where most of the bots get stuck ;)

You don't get it.
Why can't we enjoy the game, against humans, in low MMR with a fun deck or a basic deck?
02/24/2019 06:25 AMPosted by wineow
02/18/2019 04:42 AMPosted by Wardrum

You don't get it.
Why can't we enjoy the game, against humans, in low MMR with a fun deck or a basic deck?
You can, if there are other humans to be matched with you in that low MMR. If there aren't, that's not the MM'a fault. Blizzard can choose to ban bots, but if there is lack of playerbase in that low MMR, you may get matched with a higher MMR player. Again, if this happens, it's not the MM's fault either.
02/24/2019 06:35 AMPosted by sky3union
02/24/2019 06:25 AMPosted by wineow

You don't get it.
You can, if there are other humans to be matched with you in that low MMR. If there aren't, that's not the MM'a fault. Blizzard can choose to ban bots, but if there is lack of playerbase in that low MMR, you may get matched with a higher MMR player. Again, if this happens, it's not the MM's fault either.

Because in casual, good players don't play with your other "junk" cards of course MMR is super right...
02/24/2019 06:51 AMPosted by FizzyElf
02/24/2019 06:35 AMPosted by sky3union
...You can, if there are other humans to be matched with you in that low MMR. If there aren't, that's not the MM'a fault. Blizzard can choose to ban bots, but if there is lack of playerbase in that low MMR, you may get matched with a higher MMR player. Again, if this happens, it's not the MM's fault either.

Because in casual, good players don't play with your other "junk" cards of course MMR is super right...
"Good" players cannot be found at that low of an MMR playing anything other than junk if they're there in the first place.
02/24/2019 06:52 AMPosted by Wardrum
<span class="truncated">...</span>

"Good" players cannot be found at that low of an MMR playing anything other than junk if they're there in the first place.

Why you play net deck in Casual Mode? There are few reasons, but Casual is for other decks, experiementing and etc. Netdecks are ranked flavor.

If I play netdeck in Casual Mode for many games, I have high MMR too and I the most stupid person too.
02/24/2019 06:51 AMPosted by FizzyElf
A what? I don't see how what you said is related to what I said. Seems like you still don't understand what MMR does or how MM works.
02/24/2019 06:57 AMPosted by FizzyElf
Why you play net deck in Casual Mode? There are few reasons, but Casual is for other decks, experiementing and etc. Netdecks are ranked flavor.

If I play netdeck in Casual Mode for many games, I have high MMR too and I the most stupid person too.
People can play whatever they like in Casual. It can be a problem if total newbie gets matched with them. But there is MMR to prevent that.
..."Good" players cannot be found at that low of an MMR playing anything other than junk if they're there in the first place.

I don't "play netdeck" in Casual. There's a considerable amount of ground to be covered between "netdeck" and "junk".